Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thanks love the site2
Yeah, keep up good work the iop team.
The work is important and has probably saved lives!

Btw, just in last couple days, seems from uk me and a couple of friends cant seem to even get to the logon screen
And out the past year & a half-2 since doc opened practically nothing like this has ever happened, i mean yeah his sites went down for a day or two here & there, but my actual isp, hasn't said 'sorry cant fin site' with the big sky logo, so got a friend on virgin, exact same.
Kinda have bad feeling here.....
Thats been 2-3 days ive not been able to login to ppe or received any correspondence from him.
Anyone any info or updates?

Cheers, and be safe!
Ok, now you have a welcome thread. Rule 1.

http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1 The Rules.

You need a certain number of posts to receive that info. 150 to be exact.

However, I can confirm the site you mentioned is down today. Five posts a day.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hi mucu101...

And Welcome...I'm from the UK too and have leaned so much from everybody's advice and the Mods' very welcome pointers.

Happy reading!

John
amjad you have been warned about building your post count with these type of posts that only have one or two words in them.

Please make a much better effort to write more words !

do you understand this ?

Do You Understand This amjad ?

This is another warning about same thing.
Welcome invisiblejungle..

Welcome Saashlik

Welcome to the best IOP forum on the web because it is so much more. Hit the Rule Book First! You got great people here and the Moderators work long
and hard to keep the trash out and drama to a minimum and we always got to help em by making sure to know the rules. They protect everyone from you and
I to out fantastic vendors.

Best advice is to Read, Read and Read some more Rules first of course. Throw a few posts out there under topics you are interested or start a thread and let everyone get to know you a bit and the doors will start to open for you. This site protects it's vendors and members but you got to let everyone get to know you a bit, build up your rep in this forum a bit and trust me doors will open...

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
hai and welcom mucu101

Yes you are a member of this forum
Continue reading more and you will find a lot
Welcome to the team Mucu1010 hope everything is going well for you and positivity for all !!!!??
Hello mucu101, Welcome to the forum.

Sorry before I got sidetracked giving you a welcome.

It might feel like a slow start only being able to post ~5 a day but that is so we can get to know you and that takes time.

Always time to get it so good luck.