Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
Hello everyone.  I'm excited to be here and can't wait to use this website.  Hope all is weill with everything.  Good day!
hi littlered

and welcom

Good advice Check out the rules first
Welcome littlered. Be sure to read the pinned posts and rules. You can learn alot in this great community. Be patient and start of slow on the posts and read, read, and read some more. Most questions have been answered at one point or another. Look forward to seeing you in the group.
"Love your life and love others around you"
Hello and welcome, littlered...Smile
Welcome to the family little red!
"It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has."  -William Olser
Welcome aboard. May u find all u need.

The rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

The rules have been drawn up out of necessity to protect us all. Very serious times if one is not careful.

But, you will meet knowledgeable and kind people here. We all suffer from similar illnesses and or chronic anxieties.

You ready?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome LittleRed. I hope you find all that you desire. BTW I love your screen name. I can't help but think of the old SNL Big Red skit when I see it. Take care.
“When they said, repent, I wonder what they meant.” - Leonard Cohen RIP
Hi Littlered...and welcome.

Hope you are finding your way through all the interesting threads and find all the answers to your question.

All the best...

John
Hi littlered

Welcome to the forum

Yes all is well thank u
Welcome littlered

Welcome to the best IOP forum on the web because it is so much more. Hit the Rule Book First This forum stays the best because
of those rules and it's also easy to break em without thinking you ever did. It may seem a bit "strict" but that's what keeps
this forum the best.

You got great people here and the Moderators work long and hard to keep the trash out and drama to a minimum and we always got to help em by making sure to
know the rules cause they are enforced. They protect everyone from you and I to out fantastic vendors.

Best advice is to Read, Read and Read some more Rules first of course. Throw a few posts out there under topics you are interested or start a thread and
let everyone get to know you a bit and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"