Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warnings.......
Hi guys,

Ive had a warning, does anyone know how long they stay in effect?
Im hoping its not for life!!

Thanks in advance!!
No they are not forever, muci101.

you have one expiring in the beginning of October and one at the end .

Try to be sure and understand why you got them and make a change if you dont like them, you can do it.

But no they are not forever and responding positively to them will be best way to work out of them. Ok

When you get PM's you must read and respond to them.

It is so upsetting to warn and PM with no response, right ?
you refuse to adhere to our rules. Specifically as to number of posts per day even after being warned by several staff members.

One warning expires oct 5. the other oct 28.

Learn the rules. Follow them. Two major warnings have been given to you. PMS sent.

Please follow our rules or you will be a member no more.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

i read all the posts you have made in last few days. Not acceptable. Please obey our rules.

I am known as a bitch on wheels cuz i am not letting my members get screwed over by loose lips.

But, you have upset my staff and our pioneer members with all the posts u r making daily.

It won't work. It is too much stress and work on us. Please, adhere to our rules or I shall put in place a suspension to post for two days.

You don't learn from words. Nor PMs. Nor mod warnings. With a two day suspension, I believe u may learn.

We have rules and we enforce them. Really not too wise your behavior as we go outta our way to have UK vendors for our members.

FINAL WARNING. FIVE FRIGADELIC POSTS A DAY TILL U GET UR FIRST FIFTY. AND, WE ALL COUNT THEM. WE ARE A TEAM WORK FORUM.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Nicely put Max and Charon.

Mucu, you may think we are all horrible, but if you stick to the rules you’ll find we are some of the nicest people you will ever communicate with.

We are a family and we cannot risk anything that will split us up.
You can become a much respected family member, just take a step back, read the rules 5 times and follow them.
Do that and in 1 month you’ll have a completely different view on us.
I made the same mistake a few times over and got a warning too. I was wondering about the permanence of the warnings. Thanks for shedding some light.
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley
(09-30-2017, 03:20 PM)Insomnia_Sucks Wrote: Nicely put Max and Charon.

Mucu, you may think we are all horrible, but if you stick to the rules you’ll find we are some of the nicest people you will ever communicate with.

We are a family and we cannot risk anything that will split us up.
You can become a much respected family member, just take a step back, read the rules 5 times and follow them.
Do that and in 1 month you’ll have a completely different view on us.

Insomnia_Sucks.

Thank you for this comment. 

It cuts thru a lot of confusion and gets to a points very nicely.

Getting in the family is possible by all who come around.

It can be done, and you have said how.
Some people are just disappearing and only left is quote from their posts by other people and I think why did they do to be deleted?
But then it is the rules to not ask. I am thinking it is lucky to get only a warning and not be banned or have account and posts all deleted as others.
Best way to avoid getting a warning is to read here: Board rules . The great admins and mods can save time if every new member would just read them. Wish you luck and hope the reading helps you lose your warnings on the said dates. Smile
"Love your life and love others around you"
(09-30-2017, 01:31 PM)Mad Max Wrote: No they are not forever, muci101.

you have one expiring in the beginning of October and one at the end .

Try to be sure and understand why you got them and make a change if you dont like them, you can do it.

But no they are not forever and responding positively to them will be best way to work out of them. Ok

When you get PM's you must read and respond to them.

It is so upsetting to warn and PM with no response, right ?
I tried to reply to a suggestion that I recieved and couldn't  I know it's because I don't have PM yet but is there another way to tell someone w/o making a real short post?  I don't like to make oneliner posts.  BTW, I did recieve your nice message...........TY Big Grin
 Angels Among US      Angel