Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey new guy here
new to here, but not to IOPs/Vendors. I hope to make many friends and meet new vendors. thanks yall
(10-02-2017, 07:13 AM)mrreaper Wrote: new to here, but not to IOPs/Vendors. I hope to make many friends and meet new vendors. thanks yall

Welcome mrrreaper. First place you should start is here is with the Group rules. It will save you from making newbie mistakes and provide you with a smooth transition to the forum. We all are a great group of people and read read and read some more. Most questions will have answers in the topics. Look forward to seeing you in the group.
Solar,
"Love your life and love others around you"
Welcome to the family. Follow the rules and listen to the lady and you will do well. Hope everything goes well for you-Ivor
“When they said, repent, I wonder what they meant.” - Leonard Cohen RIP
Hello and welcome, mrreaper...Smile
Just saying hello and welcome. Smile
welcome mrreaper. may u find all u need.

the rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

have a glorious day.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome! I hope you find all that you are searching for and the support that you need! Take care!

Hi mrreaper...and welcome to the friendliest IOP forum out there!

There are lots of things to read and enjoy...

You've got plenty to keep you busy.

I really hope you find what you need...and make lots of friends on your journey.

All the best,

John
Welcome Mr Reaper, As a newbie myself I wish you all the best. Everybody keeps telling me to READ THE RULES and then read them again. So I'll give you the same advice. Hope out paths cross again!
(10-02-2017, 07:13 AM)mrreaper Wrote: new to here, but not to IOPs/Vendors. I hope to make many friends and meet new vendors. thanks yall

Hello mrreaper good to meet you 
Not to be confused with the grim reaper I hope
JK
Just. Kidding 

I would say the chances of both your wishes happening here

Good luck