Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello...again
hi all,
1st thing i'd like to do is say thank you for Charon and AOS allowing me back into the fold. i was a years long member at that other place and joined here when 1st opened but i fell off. i finally found a good cocktail of meds that worked for my BiPolar, all the challenges that come with that illness faded, i was even able to begin working-away from home even lol-and life got busy. but i'm back as i feel i need a place to seek/give what help i can. and to be honest i've a need to post a warning in the blacklist area while i'm at it.
peace/love to all
Welcome back to the group. Look forward to seeing you on the forum. Smile
"Love your life and love others around you"
Welcome durango. Here we have differing rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

I am sorry u have gone thru such good and bad of late. Awfully kind of you to put your opinion in blacklist.

Five posts a day. Get in your first fifty then u may make more posts per day. The goal now is 150.

I have faith in u. (As of now, one can put up songs, speak in the lounge, and other Off Topic areas and it should count.)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome durango

Welcome to the best IOP forum on the web because it is so much more. Hit the Rule Book First which is smart because this forum stays the best because
of those rules and it's also easy to break em without thinking you ever did. They may seem a bit "strict" but thats what keeps.
this forum the best.

You got great people here and the Moderators work long and hard to keep the trash out and drama to a minimum and we always got to help em by making sure to
know the rules cause they are enforced. They protect everyone from you and I to out fantastic vendors.

Best advice is to Read, Read and Read some more Rules first of course. Throw a few posts out there under topics you are interested or start a thread and
let everyone get to know you a bit and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Hello durango.
Welcome to the forum friend.

Very interesting introduction and so good to meet you.

Everyone is glad to see you back.

Regards
Mad Max

Oh PS.
Did you get that doggie to pose for you.  ( In your avatar )
Funny stuff. 
Party animal !
Welcome back! We are here to support each other! Nice to read up on you in your intro. I hope you find the peace you deserve.

Welcome back @durango

Good to hear your doing well. Here's hoping your get your posts soon!
(10-03-2017, 02:01 AM)solarpunch Wrote: Welcome back to the group. Look forward to seeing you on the forum. Smile
thanks solarpunch. i love the handle!

Charon, bless you and your never ending, never flagging support of all whom need. you are a blessing to those of us that need/want/love a place such as this...and an inspiration!

Fury-am reading and reading! posting here and there too. so good to be back!

Mad Max-another good handle (i used to shuck oysters and wore metal gloves on both hands and that was my nick name too!) lol party animals they are....Nick on the left is 9 1/2 and is a wild man. Jack-on the right is almost 11 and is unfortunately showing his years but i love them both to death!

ComeDayGoDay & djdsk8 thank you so much for the welcomes!
peace/love to all
durango, Welcome back indeed...

I also suffer from being Bi ..... Polar that is Smile
Most of the time it's awesome, but when it sets in.... Nothing else like it...
Awful stuff...

Good you're home...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Hi Durango...

Welcome back!

It sounds like you've been through the wars...I hope it's over now and you can relax.

You'll probably have lots of good advice to pass on to people here.

I hope you find the answers to your questions in here...there's certainly a lot of helpful, friendly, compassionate people.

Hope to see you around.

All the best.

John