Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone, glad to be joining this community; I have been looking for a place like this and from looking around it seems like a great group of people.  Looking forward to talking with you all!
Welcome aboard wilsonc. I am sorry that I did not see you here earlier.

The tough part, the rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

These are very treacherous times both in real life and in the online world. So, it is really good to be part of an informed forum. And, to be part of a family.

Welcome to the family.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello and Welcome Wilsonc

Your member name made me think of Tom Hanks friend "Wilson" on that movie hmmm castaway maybe
The friend was a volley ball mfg by Wilson.

Anyway just talking with you
Welcome Wilsonc

Welcome to the best IOP forum on the web because it is so much more than just an IOP forum. We are family here. Hit the Rule Book First This forum stays the best because
of those rules and it's also easy to break em without thinking you ever did.  It may seem a bit "strict" but that's what keeps
this forum the best.

You got great people here and the Moderators work long and hard to keep the trash out and drama to a minimum and we always got to help em by making sure to
know the rules cause they are enforced. They protect everyone from you and I to out fantastic vendors.

Best advice is to Read, Read and Read some more Rules first of course. Throw a few posts out there under topics you are interested or start a thread and
let everyone get to know you a bit and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Welcome to the forum Wilsonc! It is definitely a great group of welcoming people with lots of info. Sometimes there is really no need to post because most of the question have been answered and most of your need can be met with just a little browsing. Happy reading!
Hi Wilsonc and welcome!

As you've probably already gathered there are some great, warm and friendly people on here...with some really sound and sage advice.

The threads are fascinating and varied, I really hope you find what you are looking far.

All the best...

John
Welcome. I am here because of anxiety and insomnia. If you need any help with advice feel free to ask me. We are all family here.
Welcome friend!

Good to see you are reading the rules, it will help you to get farther and people respect that, therefore they are more likely to help.
Don't be afraid to ask for help after you have researched your self, don't just say hey wheres the cheapest price "insert med here", look around, the 50 posts seems like a task but it gets you to meet people this way and be a giver, to the forum not just a taker, very nice people, very much like a family! Read read read and you will find anything or almost anything your brain desires, and once again. Welcome new friend!
Hello and welcome. Glad you joined. Smile