Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to all
Hey my name is BDob2 and what to say just hello.I found this forum very helpful and one of the best I've meet online.
(10-12-2017, 12:09 PM)BDob2 Wrote: Hey my name is BDob2 and what to say just hello.I found this forum very helpful and one of the best I've meet online.

Welcome BDob2

Welcome to the best IOP forum on the web because it is so much more. Hit the Rule Book First This forum stays the best because
of those rules and it's also easy to break em without thinking you ever did.  It may seem a bit "strict" but that's what keeps
this forum the best.

You got great people here and the Moderators work long and hard to keep the trash out and drama to a minimum and we always got to help em by making sure to
know the rules cause they are enforced. They protect everyone from you and I to out fantastic vendors.

Best advice is to Read, Read and Read some more Rules first of course. Throw a few posts out there under topics you are interested or start a thread and
let everyone get to know you a bit and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Hey Bob .. ( that sounds familiar Smile ) and welcome to our little family, don't forget about the lounge area , we have jokes, funnies of all sorts, and a photograph thread that is absolutely out of this world!

So kick back, take your shoes off,,, ok you can leave those on lol and join in the fun around here...

I'm quite sure you'll find something that intrerest you and maybe find a solution for why you sought us out in the first place!
We have folks from the four corners of the globe , so surely you can find someone that is going through or has been through whatever it is that has your back up against the wall ... We do not judge or chastise folks here, only try to lend a helping hand..

So relax, you are amongst friends here Wink

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Welcome BDob2! Yes, as IceWizard said, check out the lounge area for all sorts of extra goodies to distract yourself with! Research info here, and I hope you find all that you are searching for! Enjoy and Peace.

Welcome aboard. May u find all u need.

The all important rules which guide how we speak, and explain what we allow or disallow: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Looking forward to your posts.

You can meet some of the finest people on earth on here. Have fun.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(10-12-2017, 12:09 PM)BDob2 Wrote: Hey my name is BDob2 and what to say just hello.I found this forum very helpful and one of the best I've meet online.

Hi BDob2...welcome to the friendliest IOP Forum on the Internet!

I'm sure you'll soon be amazed at all the great threads and subjects covered.

Take your time to feel your way around and you'll soon fit in I'm sure.

Cheers!

John
Welcome to the forum! You will definitely find what you are looking for, if you look around enough. Do a lot of reading, read the rules a lot! The more I browse, I have found although the forum is super friendly; if you don't follow those rules in the beginning before anyone knows you there are serious repercussions. Good luck to you!
Welcome BDob2! This forum is a wealth of information, and members are very helpful.
Thanks for warm welcome guys.
This forum is truly family. Whatever you are going through, we are all here to help and we can relate to you. Welcome