Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insomnia_Sucks is now iNsom
Hi everyone.

I decided my prior name was a bit of a mouthful, so I have shotened it to “iNsom” 

Thats all folks Smile
Okie dokie then, A big hi to iNsom.
way cool, IS. now, u get the disabled woman's shortcut of Nsom. It is easy. Good choice.

Do u know when i changed my name to do this forum, that another forum had pages and pages on why did she have to change her screen name? What is she trying to hide?

Me. I try to hide me. Ok, Nsom, well done. And easy to type. Have a glorious nite!!
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Ok, but the bad news is that, as u changed ur name, u gotta start all over again with post count.

(u know I am kidding don't u my friend? I would never do that to you.)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hahaha, i did get a shock there!

Yeah easier to type and more of a name than a statement.

Smile
Welcome to our new member iNsom Wink
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
iNsom, always happy to welcome a "new guy" Wink

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Hi iNsom. I hope you have a good day !
Something tells me we have something in common iNsom...

I really find it a pain when I can't sleep, but at last I've found the thread about what TV series to 'binge on' when I really cannot get to sleep.

It's a great way to pass the sleepless hours...an be entertained at the same time.

All the best,

John
The lack of sleep when work is required the next day is living hell. I have resorted to extreme measures to sleep sadly. I really hope I can help you in any way possible.