Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
Hello everyone,

I have using IOP since 2008, and as such can still recall both the abundance and the low prices of the good old days. I used to even have an account on IOP but I guess during the "rapture" my account was justifyingly deleted, since after finding that one vendor able to meet all of my medication needs, my need to research new ones went away. Currently, my old vendors prices skyrocketed by on average a 100% and from what I gathered reading IOP again, its repution has taken a drastic hit as well. I am from the US, and am currently down to a single US based vendor, whose prices are very high but my packages get to me 3 days after ordering.
Hi Barnaba, welcome to the forum!

Seems like you've been doing this for awhile. I'm still somewhat of a newbie, so I'm not exactly sure what you mean by IOP. Is that a different forum?
I wish the op the best of luck in any hardships he faces as so many on here have had hard lives which is why we are so happy to help.
barnaba: Not even sure we had an IOPlist forum up in 2008.

I have been at all three. This one is the third and final IOPList I shall be part of. We have been in existence since April 2015.
If you were a member of any of the previous IOPlist forums, none of your info would have been retained. The admin of first ioplist failed to keep the people in line. As did the second IOPList admin. At this one, we follow rules. We enforce rules.

We are under new management as it were. And, we do have more vendors but one must contribute posts to share in our knowledge. Aim for fifty quality posts. Five a day. Then aim for 150.

Our reputation did not take a hit. It would have been the prior IOPList, run by a thief and madman, totally devoid of ethics, whose reputation took a hit.

I am sorry but that was a rather rude post. Our reputation took a hit? You don't even know whom we are. Or when we began.

Not a good start. Words matter. And, u were never at this forum because if an IOP (international online pharmacy) allows US to US vendors, they will reap consequences. We have never allowed them here.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome barnaba...Smile
Hi Barnaba...

It sounds like you've "been through the wars" over the years.

Sorry to hear that...but your luck just took a change for the better as there are some excellent people here, with really sound advice.

As long as you stick to the rules, and respect the contributors to the threads you really will get on well.

So a big welcome to you!

Cheers!

John
Charon, let em know lol.

I keep herring about the good ole days, make me fwsh I was on board earlier. I too joined searching for alternate sources than my go to, because of prices quality and availability.

Any ways, welcome. I hope you find what you are looking for, if you you find it first let me know haha. Smile