Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New person here, catherine
Hello. I am new. I hope I am posting in the correct place. Not very computer savey. Finding it all a bit confusing.
Hello and welcome, catherine , to the forum.

I have made your post into a thread that is just for you.

I hope you enjoy the stay.
Mad Max
(10-20-2017, 11:28 AM)BlackSocks Wrote: Welcome to the forum Catherine - glad you're here.  You've joined the best forum (i.m.o.) and i got some very good advice when i initially joined - to read, read and keep reading.  This reading gave me inspiration for posting - which i wasn't at all good at.

I hope you will be very happy in this community.   Smile

This forum  has the most helpful people on it. Whatever anxieties or pain you are feeling we will, quickly comfort you. Welcome.
Hi Catherine...welcome to the friendliest IOP forum around!

Yes, it's a bit daunting to begin with, finding your way around. I needed a careful "nudge" in right direction when I first started, but you soon get the knack.

There are lots of interesting threads to read and so many helpful people.

I hope you find what you are looking for. Just start a thread and ask a question, you'll soon find there's a wealth of knowledge and lots of wise people "out there" who'll come back with an answer...or two.

All the best,

John
Welcome. Glad to see you posting already.

Ok, the dreaded rules, though methinks u found them, as you also found the welcome thread. thank you for that: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

So, relax. Enjoy your time here. You can learn a lot. And, make actual friends. Looking forward to your postings.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hi catherine !   Smile
Welcome Catherine! Hope you find everything you're looking for.
Good Day Catherine!

Welcome!  I'm also new, but just some advise that READING READING READING is where you will
find a wealth of information.  Grasping the information is important too.  Sometimes I have to read
things twice just to understand, but that's me.!
You say you're not computer savvy?  You did great tho, finding the welcome section first, where as
many i've seen seem to just skip that part, but are quickly reminded that it's required and part of the
rules where many don't even pay attention to.  Congrats on that! I had to read them twice!
You will find this board very helpful many ppl here are so nice and have been very helpful to
me. Enjoy yourself!
 Angels Among US      Angel
(10-21-2017, 01:27 PM)alsmom360 Wrote: You say you're not computer savvy?  You did great tho, finding the welcome section first, where as
many i've seen seem to just skip that part, but are quickly reminded that it's required and part of the
rules where many don't even pay attention to.  Congrats on that! I had to read them twice!

Oh, I'm glad I wasn't the only one  Wink