Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palmira
Ah, 2007 and 2008 were great years from palmira. Real products.

They became so popular and we know now that a vendor's popularity will hurt in the long run.

Never even tried after 2008.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

@Charon your so right. from about 2008 on Pal was amazing. I miss the days of easy ordering and no stress. Oh and the delivery was just perfect. You could calculate it to the T and never run out. Some people will never know what it was like to get that ease of service from a garlic shaker... Tongue
"Love your life and love others around you"
(02-15-2017, 04:03 PM)Charon Wrote: Ah, 2007 and 2008 were great years from palmira.  Real products.

They became so popular and we know now that a vendor's popularity will hurt in the long run.

Never even tried after 2008.

Omg when they were on point it was amazing. I ordered one time in the middle of the night and I swear 1.5 days later I got my order. I finally changed my email so I no longer get their SPAM.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
I used them once successfully a while ago. I would say they were like #8 on my list if I couldn't get any one any couldn't afford an SY.......
Another one bites the dust Sad
garlic was it? i think they also had vitamin C.

Those were the days my friends, we thought they'd never end...

Actually, the day the NROPS died, I knew it was all over for that venue. Cameras, Mobile units, did not meet the changed standards in the law.

I felt I could live on soma, and fiorinal, both of which were everywhere. And, empacod which was at amazon for awhile.

and then they were taken. I had glorious doctors whom really treated patients and some of them lost their licenses.

We have seen so much in all these years. My state is so rough, my own medical doctor sister has trouble getting her meds also.

They have taken away so many ways to alleviate pain, trauma, ptsd, chronic anxiety. They say they will let us use MMJ as it alleviates symptoms for many. But, that did not go through really. I believe in my state, if one can get clearance based on their illness, it costs three or four thousand a year for said medicine. I would never ask for that. I try to get my record clean.

I don't think any of this qualifies as an actual war on drugs as i hear. It seems to qualify as a trigger for addicted or desperately in pain persons to mess with heavy meds that can kill them. There has to be attention paid to the working poor. And to the useless eaters as our Ms. Cricket has read they call disabled. A politician should not decide what works for us. And one can be certain should he be facing the diseases many of us are, the politician would be treated properly with meds. sighs.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hard for me to believe that Palmira was still in the conversation in 2017. Evidence of their former greatness. RIP...