Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rip off
Hi mate sorry you got stung so hard. I was contacted by a member of this site before Christmas about scammers anyway long story short he reccomend a guy who was a 100% legit introduced him via email I made western union payment to Mexico £320 and he just vanished thankfully charon has banned  said member since this happened  you must keep your witts about you guys that time i was like a lamb to the slaughter could have done so much with that money especially at Christmas.lesson learned time to move on anyway I'm close to my 50 now so I won't have to put up with that again hopefully. Thanks Charon for removing this threat.
I had bad experience with African seller too . Wonder why is more common from that part of the planet have scammer . I mean, meds there, at least this kind, should be extremly easy yo get and cheap .
(02-07-2018, 11:18 PM)LoKo44 Wrote: It’s all about the almighty dollar. And I don’t believe they actually have the product to sell. They just pretend they do, get the money and then ghost. But don’t get it mixed up with the “southern” part of the region. SA has some reputable vendors, one in particular that came through for me today as a matter of fact so please separate the two. That’s why this forum is so valuable and why they are so strict as to who lurks among us. If you aren’t sure prior to spending money, please PM Admin to make sure. That is why they are here. There is a method to their madness as it’s for OUR greater good. They don’t have to do this.

Once 150 posts is reached, you will find this vendor. I already knew about such person from long ago. You are so correct about most of them. There is just nothing worse than a scammer but as we collaborate our stories, we are empowering ourselves and others.

Best of luck and I hope you find what your looking for. Once I can PM, I will stop in and say hello! Thanks for replying to my post. I feel at home here...

Now wonder if SA meand South Africa or South America Smile......