Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
http://www.eplanetshopping.com/milemed/
I have ordered from this guy in the past. It worked perfectly. I have only tried the Tylenol+codeine & Cough Syrup. As far as I know its all over the counter meds . I would imagine they are a one man show but I really have know idea. They have been around awhile. I will post after my next order.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
I did hear back from the operator and I guess they are out of stock for all codeine products.

He did however refer me to an affiliated site that has most of the same medicines. At first glance it looks like the second site is a tad bit more expensive... I wonder if Canadas codeine shortages has anything to do with Australia new law banning codeine sales. I read that people in Australia are stockpiling due to the restriction of over the counter codeine.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
Milemed is sold out of all codeine products so they referred me to LiveLife (also in the suggest an iop section). I have always thought both sites looked identical... so I imagine it is their sister. Anyway I suppose milemed was not checking the email as they are sold out... so it was a very late reply. I have since emailed livelife and I will update in the appropriate thread.
Keep us all aprised ...

Thanks

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
I placed a couple of orders with them many years ago 1st order I got a love letter, 2nd one make it thru, packaging at that time was terrible, product was good.

Sudsy