Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
http://brandmedicines.com/
Successful order... A++ to BrandMeds! About 17 days start to finish. Great quality & discrete shipping. I am happy I found this site. The price of my product is unbeatable. PM me if you want to know more.

Thank you to everyone that offered words of encouragement.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
(02-03-2018, 06:23 AM)Woodhouse Wrote: Successful order...  A++ to BrandMeds! About 17 days start to finish. Great quality & discrete shipping. I am happy I found this site. The price of my product is unbeatable.   PM me if you want to know more.

Thank you to everyone that offered words of encouragement.

I'm so glad Woodhouse,
I always hope everyone enjoys the same quality service that I have always received from them.
So glad to know.
cheers
Z9
They've disappeared Sad
(07-13-2018, 12:06 AM)Glousck Wrote: They've disappeared Sad

Down for maintenance apparently, I just to sus out of curiosity and that's the message that popped up
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."
Its back up now, you just have to register first before you can see what they have, i haven't registered mind so dont know what they have.
(07-14-2018, 05:20 PM)G.Elias Wrote: Its back up now, you just have to register first before you can see what they have, i haven't registered mind so dont know what they have.

Thanks for the tip G Big Grin
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."
Their site was up and down for the past several weeks, but hopefully it's back up for good this time. They're one of my favorite vendors for non-controlled products.
The site has been down "for maintenance" for over a week.
I do hope they come back, they are one of my go to vendors.
Please chime in if you guys find them up and running again.
cheers!
Z9
(08-26-2018, 12:02 AM)zorada9 Wrote: The site has been down "for maintenance" for over a week.
I do hope they come back, they are one of my go to vendors.
Please chime in if you guys find them up and running again.
cheers!
Z9

I was able to get an order in while their website was up.

Shipped 7/29
Received 8/7
I'm going to give them a try... I'll keep you posted!