Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Valley relax and sleep formula
Herbal supplement that is carried at almost any walmart, grocery store, dollar general, wthatever, under the meds section.  Over the counter.  Works great for those just want a small "tone it down" for the evening but for which melatonin might be too strong.  Just a recommendation for all those out there with insonia or panic disorders.   Smile
It does work pretty well, I think it has chamomile correct?. I find melatonin gives me way too vivid dreams fifty percent of the time. Thom Yorke from Radiohead called melatonin "the terrors".
(01-19-2018, 07:00 PM)masterthief Wrote: Herbal supplement that is carried at almost any walmart, grocery store, dollar general, wthatever, under the meds section.  Over the counter.  Works great for those just want a small "tone it down" for the evening but for which melatonin might be too strong.  Just a recommendation for all those out there with insonia or panic disorders.   Smile

Thanks for the tip, Masterthief. The wife goes from one formula to the next, but I don't believe that she has tried that one yet. Appreciate it. RM
thanks masterthief!  I'm always looking for calming sleep supplements and I have never heard of this one.  I will keep an eye out for it next tome shopping Smile
"You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” - Dr. MLK Jr.
thanks for the tip master thief! I'm always looking for ways to improve my sleep issues. Ill try this. I've also started putting lavender near my bed. the smell is relaxing. if i make my bedroom feel like a spa, that might help.