Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Email Rip Off Scam
I dont need any more money so if someone would like to lay claim to this I do not care.

JK JK JK

I am posting this to warn anyone, 

NOT TO RESPOND TO THESE LATEST LINKS OF SCAMS !!!

This must be the latest version of the old Nigerian Email Scam.

This is for informational purposes only.

------- Original Message --------
 On January 19, 2018 5:40 AM,  <[email protected]> wrote:

>Congratulation!!! Dear Email User,
>
>
> We wish to notify you that your email address was automatically generated and selected during Network Online Program GLOBAL AWARDS (NOPGA) yearly International Online Promotions draw held in Johannesburg.
>
> You have therefore been approved to claim a Star Prize of $3, 000.000.00 Three Million US Dollars in cash credited to Reference No: 5676/2018. The award money is payable through bank transfer or ATM Card.
>
> To claim your winning prize contact your appointed claim agent in our paying bank payment processing center South Africa for Immediate Release of your fund.
>
> Contact person: Mrs. Janet Petersen
> Telephone: +27-63-376-0336
> Fax number: +27-86-632-2886
> Email: [email protected]
>
> Quote your details and Reference number
>
>1. Full Names:
>
>2. Mobile:
>
>3. Age:
>
>4. Sex:
>
>5. Country:
>
>6. Occupation:
>
>7. Reference No:
>
> Congratulations'' once again from all our Staff and thank you for being part of our Promotions Program
>
> Regards,
>
> Mr.Fred Morgan
> (Coordinator/ Online Publicity).
>
> Copyright©2018 Network Online Program Global Awards.
>
>
WOW,where do I sign up?I think i'll throw in my S.S# and bank acct.#for good measure.they must not know that their parents and grandparents have already done this wonderful lottery gift before.Like they say their's a sucker born every day.Thanks for the heads-up."If it's to good to be true it isn't"
Don't you just love it. These still exist and people fall for Them.
OR
(02-10-2018, 05:40 AM)Orange rabbit Wrote: Don't you just love it.  These still exist and people fall for Them.
OR

It's absolutely unbelievable.