Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey
hello everybody.  glad to see the iop 2.0 going strong.  cant wait to get started and learn the 'ways' of this forum.  im burned out on the others.  hope to gain much knowledge and give in return. thanks.
actually, this is the third and last IOP anything i shall build. We began as a group of friends whom were all banned at ioplist.com (2) because we would not bow down to vogue.

welcome aboard. May u find all u need but for that shank.

The rules, which we do enforce: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Five posts a day until your first fifty which opens Private messaging and other vendors.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello shankedinshower
What a lovely name
Jk jk
Or uhhhh I mean ur cool put that away
Hello. Enjoy the forum and the company of the wonderful members.
Welcome Shanked.
I'm sure it will be interesting to learn of your knowledge.

Slick
Hi there, Shankedintheshower. (I hope your username doesn't come from personal experience!)

This is by far the friendliest forum I've been privileged to be a member of. Hope you find what you're looking for!
Welcome, shankedintheshower.. LOL invisible, me too!. Enjoy the forum and read the rules often. God bless!
"It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has."  -William Olser
I guess you may have been shanked in the shower. Made you forget you were banned here just a wee bit ago.

Now. Go away. We don't cotton to liars and shanks in showers.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel