Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PK
Where is it a safe or as safe as possible, to get to get PK

Thanks
Are you asking about perky C's? Or something else? I don't know what PK is, maybe no one else does either! Smile I'm sure someone can help if you clarify a little.
(03-23-2018, 02:01 AM)IOPNess Wrote: Yeah that's a tough one. Wait for access to the hidden forums.

You kind of have to build up your reputation or street creds as they call it in the city. Once people get to know you more and more by your posts the doors will start to open for you. The only way to do that is by reading and posting.

Peace

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
(03-23-2018, 02:01 AM)IOPNess Wrote: Yeah that's a tough one. Wait for access to the hidden forums.

Solid username!
(02-13-2018, 11:48 PM)esbayne Wrote: Where is it a safe or as safe as possible, to get to get PK

Thanks

Your doctor or a hospital...man I am just tired of these specific posts.

Yes, new members do have to wait a while and I am very aware of the current situations for pain management-so I am sympathetic to those in true need and getting annoyed with the generic PK questions.  I can only imagine some of what the mods get...

In a effort to be understanding get enough posts.

Sorry esbayne,

Did not realize you have thread and post count so I am hoping someone can help you-real pain is no joke.

I apologize-newbie PKers just ruin forums but I make a mistake here.
PM sent ...

Best of luck to you my friend...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
I created a thread about pain I have but my back pain is by far the worst (bike wreck). I'll do further digging here and hopefully get my posts up soon. I'll post after 12am then post that same day not realizing it's the same day and hasn't been 24 hours. Lost posts twice I believe to this.
I am in a similar situation with chronic back pain. At this point the stigma alone and people thinking you are just trying to get high almost makes me too embarrassed to try and get help. I understand patience is a virtue but I wish you the best.
Last time I needed PK whatever I was prescribed was so wimpy it could have been a placebo. Sadly the abusers have ruined it for the rest of us.