Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for good quality A!p vendor until 50 posts
Together, we all make an awesome team. I so appreciate when other members make suggestions to new people, or quote an unreal post they might make, so that when i come through, I can see how said newbie reacted.

You have no idea how grateful I am for the help.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

AWH.....you know I have gotten so much help from this forum, the forum can never end. What ever I can do to help I will always do. On to the next one.
OR
Yeah.  And you're ugly and can't read good. LOL! (it's from a movie, anyone know?)

I just wanted to be able to say I also said "learn to read"

dave chappel said it in blue streak in 99. yes?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I understand that some kids want to experiment.  Goodness, 40 years ago I was definitely one of them.
And if they're determined enough, kids are capable of getting Google to get them here.
But this "I'm a long time lurker" line is such a crack up.  Rolleyes

Because if that was actually the case, they'd know about the Rules, the Welcome thread, they'd know about the 5 posts per day, and more importantly they would know the style and conduct within the Forum.  
And they'd see plenty of examples of what not to say and what not to do - and how quickly the Wrath Of Charon is summoned by those  who ignore her Warnings.  
How is it that all those things seem to somehow get 'missed' by all these long time lurkers? Rolleyes
Perhaps spending half an hour browsing a few pages qualifies as a 'long time' if you're a member of the Instagram and Twitter generation.
Their sense of time is different to ours. So many of them can't carry out a simple 2 minute conversation without checking Facebook to see what they've missed in the 'real' world.

Oh dear, I've turned into that cranky grumbling old man. Sad
Idea Time for a morning cup of coffee. That always helps.
There's a difference between having an opinion and having an informed opinion.
Heck yeah Charon!!