Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello
Hello everyone Im so glad to be able to come to a place where we are a family. I suffer from anxiety mostly been this way for many years. I have read the rules of this forum and will abide by them to the fullest. I hope i can be of help to any of you and visa versa. Thanks  mxray
mxray
Hello my friend glad to see you finally made it in. Read read read that's the best information I can give you on here.

Peace

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
(05-17-2018, 06:08 PM)Furyan66 Wrote: Hello my friend glad to see you finally made it in. Read read read that's the best information I can give you on here.

Peace

Fury

Thanks my friend I will definitely do that. Glad to be here
mxray
welcome aboard. may u find all u need.

the rules, which i know my good friend Fury told u about, which we do enforce are:

http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Keep to five posts a day until ur first fifty posts.

I reckon Fury will inform me if u need me. Further, he has most of the answers. muahhh.

Have fun. Fury is good people. The family welcomes you.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello and welcome mxray.
Hi mxray. Welcome to the forum...Smile
Welcome mxray!

This is the place to be for great information
and conversation!
Family environment for sure ~  Wink

Mikka ~
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Yeah Fury and I Go way back he is a great friend. This board is awesome no drama which makes things very nice. I look forward to reading and posting thanks again for the warm welcome.

mxray
mxray
Thanks FF it does seem not to be as bad as it once was. I’m 61 and that really seems old but like you said the anxiety level has come down a bit for me as well. Used to be horrible panic attack’s but no so much anymore. I guess that’s a benefit to getting older.

mxray
mxray
does not seem really old to me. Just sayin.

when i got disability for ms and lupus which is deemed Pain cuz no doctors understand autoimmunes, i also got it for PTSD. had a bit of a rough childhood and one helluva marriage. The disability doctors told me my level of PTSD is rite below that of one whom served in combat. Well, most of my life was combat. It helps to forgive the perpetrators. But, ok, i do also have ms and lupus and the stupid disability doctor threw in parkinsons which i tossed rite back at him. i shall not accept that. But, i noticed that as i age, the PTSD goes through the roof. I have found some tricks to lessen the attacks.

May u also be blessed to find out what best helps you. We are all different. We are all here because various and assorted tragedies occured to many of us. And, we each must find our own pathway to healing.

Glad you have a really awesome friend here, and that your symptoms are releasing their hold on you.

P. S. Maybe don't get any older. (Just kidding. Never said I was not weird.)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel