Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whos ready for burning man?
i never read any of this. apparently people have tried to play with the fire before. so rangers were stationed. they tried to grab him. as he went near it, it collapsed.

they stated more rangers were needed. and that people cannot get over it still.

and i read "bros." omg. i know a group like that. grew up with my son. call themselves bro. and they are privileged and oblivious to those whom are not privileged.

thank u both. enlightening. the mom of burned man said he was in high spirits. he was drunk. but i do know that when someone is deciding whether to do suicide attempt or not, they are crying. talking to all about it. but then peace comes over them. cuz they have decided to do it.

not so sure this guy wanted to die.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I was told by one of the fire dancers that make a ring around the fire said they were trying to catch him and he ran right in. Either was is was awful. This is the year the creator of burning man died so I’m expecting some epic memorials.My wife has the same Stetson hat he wore so she’s excited to wear her hat in honor of him. It was her dads hat and he passed at the end of January of cancer. Will be a big year for her at the temple. The temple honors lost ones and pets and anything you need to let go. It’s a magical thing.
I never heard of any of this. quite interesting. thank u for sharing.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Those 'Bros boys' wouldnt have lasted 2 min on a English free festival site,there were far much worse sick violent nutters drinking heavily back then, walking around dressed like chumps would have made them an easy target,kinda feel sorry for them,No you aint hard men you look like proper cocks guys,takes all sorts suppose.