Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SUMMER FEST 2018 PARTY THREAD FOR MEMBERS
Hi Audrey and Dancing Wolf.
I am sorry DW I have not been as active as I would have hoped in the awesome celebration.

You have done a wonderful job.  Cool   Big Grin  

okay here is a short story.
One time in a city near me they were having fireworks of course I wanted to go see them and I started driving towards them.
They were going to set them shoot them off of a barge in the river, so I had this idea of going to the rivers other side and park along the gardrail being almost right under them.
Good idea huh.

Well as I got close the traffic was bumper to bumper and the time is usually 10 PM to start and so I was worried about being able to pull over at the right time .

Because the police started making everyone keep moving .
but I was so lucky.
I was almost were I would have picked to pull over and they started and EVERYONE just stopped and got out on their cars and watched .
It was so Cool because being so close the noise and the colors were great.

The finale was really the best ever I have seen being so close smoke was everywhere and everyone cheered.
I also did it was an unusual event that only happened that one time 
because the city paid the famous family that does so good the report of the boom just made me get excited, ya know how that is.

So all the years after that one time the police were thinking ahead and made announcements that they would not allow that.
I can remember sitting on the hood of my car with popcorn I had made and it was great time.

[video=youtube]watch?v=wNzrqv0MVgU[/video]

[video=youtube]watch?v=H7FANXaanG4[/video]

this next one is, a little long but it is just like the real show

[video=youtube]watch?v=L9dMNjYGV70[/video]

Turn the volume up on this one WOW.
Very nice.
[video=youtube]watch?v=iUe3FpVOnDE[/video]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUMMER FEST 2018 PARTY THREAD FOR MEMBERS - by Linville - 07-03-2018, 11:46 PM