Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long time lurker. Figure it's time to introduce myself
I've been lurking around these parts for years now. I usually come here to learn things, I don't have too much to add, usually. But honestly, there is always so much helpful information here. Plus the staff seem genuinely interested in helping people out. I can't remember if I ever made a welcome thread before... So here I am. The Internet needs places like this, and that's why I'm here.

Thanks!
(09-27-2018, 08:42 PM)Charon Wrote: You must learn to be responsible for your own health in this day and age.  The government does not care.

Welcome The4thDinension.

We are glad you decided to make ur welcome thread.

And it appears that you know the rules too.
5 posts a day until you get 50.

Good for you. Glad you are here and not just behind the scenes.
Thanks for the welcome. I tried my best to read all of the rules that were in the threads... So hopefully I don't break any. I realize that the rules are what they are for a reason, it can be a bit daunting though... wondering if you are going to accidentally break one and such. I actually had a bad dream that I accidentally broke a rule and got in trouble, lol.

It was time to actually join this community and possibly make some online friends that have to deal with the same issues that I do.
(09-27-2018, 08:42 PM)Charon Wrote: You must learn to be responsible for your own health in this day and age.  The government does not care.

Hello and welcome...Smile
Hello there and come on in !   Cool
(07-03-2018, 05:56 PM)willie33 Wrote: Hello and welcome...Smile

Hello to you as well, and thanks for the welcome. Smile

(07-03-2018, 06:13 PM)Mikka Wrote: Hello there and come on in !   Cool

Thanks! Will do.

(07-04-2018, 01:00 AM)fishfarmer Wrote: Like your Handle 4th! Glad to have you here! You are correct that the Mod's here are super folks as well as the members. Play by the rules and all is good! Hope you enjoy the journey and I am sure you have many things to share as we all do. Best to You-FF

Thanks. Physics is a hobby of mine. Especially Theoretical & Quantum! Thanks for the encouraging words. I look forward to learning all that I can.

(07-04-2018, 04:58 AM)FormerLurker Wrote: Welcome aboard, like you I was a long time lurker until recently. And yes, the mods are terrific!

Ha, love the screen name. Thanks for the welcome.

welcome aboard. i am sorry i missed you.

the rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

But u have them figured out.

You sound to be a loverly member and an asset to our family. There is a contact me button on bottom left of homepage.

Cute name. And, avatar. Have a glorious fourth of July. Looking forward to your posts.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome to our dimension if you need guidance don't hesitate to ask and best of luck to you~Bandit
(07-04-2018, 09:57 PM)Charon Wrote: welcome aboard.  i am sorry i missed you.

the rules:  http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

But u have them figured out.

You sound to be a loverly member and an asset to our family.  There is a contact me button on bottom left of homepage.

Cute name.  And, avatar.  Have a glorious fourth of July.   Looking forward to your posts.

Thanks for everything, Charon. Much appreciated.

(07-05-2018, 01:06 AM)Bandit Wrote: Welcome to our dimension if you need guidance don't hesitate to ask and best of luck to you~Bandit

Thanks for the welcome, I do enjoy my trips to the 3rd dimension. Smile

Welcome fellow lurker! Entering the light from the fringes was definitely a good decision Smile
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."