Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First post!
Tongue 
Hi everyone! First time registering, and posting. I have read ioplist for years. Glad I'm here! Big Grin
So happy that you took the time and made a welcome thread! You be surprised how many folks, after saying they "read the Rules" fail to read the very first one lol...

Welcome to uur wee family here... Hopefully you'll be able to find some sort of relief from the pages within...

Don't forget to check out our lounge area, there are oodles of topics that you may find of interest there and please keep your posts under 5 per any given 24 hr period...

I do believe you'll like it here...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(07-19-2018, 07:28 PM)tiggmill Wrote: Hi everyone! First time registering, and posting. I have read ioplist for years. Glad I'm here! Big Grin

Welcome tiggmill glad to have you here and best of luck to you~Bandit
Good afternoon. Welcome aboard.

The much discussed rules which we do enforce: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

But we are an older and kinder group in my humble opinion.

You can share with us the benefit of many a year in forum life. You can make friends. You can have fun.

You don't seem to be troublesome to me. Glad to have you here. (Five posts a day till ur first fifty. then u can make eight or ten posts. At 150 posts, go hog wild.)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thank you, Ice wizard, Bandit, and Charon! I already feel welcome!
Greetings to you tiggmill!! I wish i had been as fortunate as you were years ago to even know these forums existed!! Lol
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."
Hello and welcome, tiggmill...Smile