Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi To Everyone
Hello and welcome from one newbie, now junior member to another newbie.    Read the rules a couple times, be nice, honest and I would recommend reading the forums and getting a feel for the boards and how people discuss board materials.   Do that and you will really enjoy this forum.  Fantastic people, with an even more fantastic group of moderators and administrators.
Welcome back after a long absence Smile. This forum rocks, the people even more.
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."
Yes indeed I see you are back... Now just maybe you may want to refrain from borderline "rec" talk and looking for the perfect "buzz" as we here are mostly chronically ill and some are even extremely anxious and nervous ...

We are a forum that actually tries our dead level best to help those in serious need of help, not a bunch of party animals... For that kind of place there are others that cater to the freaks that do such things... We are more of a family oriented forum, so maybe it would behoove you to tone it down a bit...

Thank you for your understanding in this matter...

Ice

(09-03-2018, 06:40 PM)I-carus8045 Wrote: Welcome back after a long absence Smile. This forum rocks, the people even more.
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Hello Willieboy!

Welcome great to have you with us! Im sure you will find peace with us. I apologize in advance for my being MIS but it’s only til The end of the year... take a look at the wealth of knowledge and great friends!

Cheers

Xfizzler
 There is more time than life ....  so make it count!