Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
opened mag
I had a package cut open with a knife at one end and then re-sealed with clear tape. Customs in my country uses their own printed inspection tape (it isn't that unusual, e.g. if you buy electronics from China you might need to pay some tax). So that was a bit weird. Possible the country of origin customs opened it, because it has to clear customs twice.

In this case it was purposefully opened. A container inside was also opened to reveal contents (I'm trying really hard to describe it without giving away packaging details!). Yet it was sealed up and sent through.

Naturally I did not open the package for a few days to be safe®. Everything was there. The contents would probably be a low priority, so possible that once they realised that they moved on either because it wasn't worth the paperwork, or they perhaps they have more specific priorities. I suppose it could be intelligence gathering, but didn't seem to especially delay the parcel.

Freaked me out a bit because I take customs seriously and never underestimate them. If they want to, they can f*** you up.
I caught a bit of a tv show about customs at an airport in the US,possibly Chicago,those guys are damn seriously obsessed about finding stuff in small packages, they were finding packages from an Eastern European country that all looked identical, if i had watched much more i might have ended up stopping shopping for magazines,it wasnt pleasant viewing,dickwads.
Mind the Gap Please. Exclamation
You my friend are not in Kansas anymore and
this is for sure isn't E-BAY ...

So yes, we are all concerned as to "What is in our package"

Ice

(09-16-2019, 04:16 PM)jimmymontana Wrote: It all depends on what is inside the package.
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Damn right i wanna know whats inside my package,its a risky old thing we do,times are changing and the guards are getting ruthless.Thing is,who guards the guards?
Mind the Gap Please. Exclamation
Did the "test kits" thread ever get going? I've looked for it but can't find it.
(10-15-2019, 07:33 PM)Levi517 Wrote: Did the "test kits" thread ever get going? I've looked for it but can't find it.

Not really. Obviously you can test for the category in general. There are some reagent tests that seem to indicate particular benz0s (but not all). I kind of got the impression it might be because one is a notorious for date-rape. Beyond that it comes down to lab testing facilities, which vary by location. Those in the UK should look up Wedinos as it is free.
(10-22-2019, 10:19 AM)barq- Wrote:
(10-15-2019, 07:33 PM)Levi517 Wrote: Did the "test kits" thread ever get going? I've looked for it but can't find it.

Not really. Obviously you can test for the category in general. There are some reagent tests that seem to indicate particular benz0s (but not all). I kind of got the impression it might be because one is a notorious for date-rape. Beyond that it comes down to lab testing facilities, which vary by location. Those in the UK should look up Wedinos as it is free.

Energy Control is another good lab testing option, I've heard. Unfortunately, 'tis not free
Had a decent sized package opened around the time those "Tap" mags first came out.
It was opened and had notice inside it "that this item has been inspected".
Both magazines inside package were left untouched. No surprise to me really considering how new this mag was.
Am I approaching a prohibited topic?
Being kind to others costs nothing and enriches your life, 
never forget how you felt when someone was once cruel to you,
we all have felt unloved at one time or another we should never want another to feel that way. Smile
yes. u r. the old drugbuyers.com worked with LE. cuz he had member info cuz he owned part of his vendors. he made people discuss such subjects. and the vendor went down. i shall send a PM. Please deal in PM on such subjects.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel