Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fentanyl Hits the Streets Disguised as Xanax and Norco
Jeezus H Krist!!  This whole Fnt thing has me sooo paranoid!!  I don't want F touching my body but these days you can never know for sure!  I need to check out the strips so I can be safe..  What a pain in the ass.  I can't believe it has come to this.  First it was street food dumplings cut with cardboard..  Now this?!?!?   Thanks a lot china!!! Angry
i just got info a few months back that china whom does hate the US and would not mind killing us with F***, somehow has been slowed down a bit from how they normally deliver. I am not sure of details.

And so major league busts were common for a few weeks in my area, which is usually untouched.

Turns out three or four people rent a rich house. Probably privacy. And they had the largest amt of F*** ever seized in my part of NY. other meds were also tainted. We got no info from them.

And then two more major busts. Same items. I know this formerly lovely area was an area that silk road one delivered to.

So the LE here is on top of things.

But, fewer people are using SY vendors unless they test the hell outta product. Just from reading news and legal cases round here, I see it is Mexico that is also not too crazy about the US.

Pianist, many yrs ago when i began on cancer forums and forums to get drs outta prison for treating chronically ill, i always felt down deep that these countries that hate us, have absolute access to our lives and deaths by usage of vending their meds to us.

It aint just china anymore.

It really is best to assume that your safety and health comes first. Know your vendor and trust him but be prepared to test.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thanks Charon. As much as I’ve relied on some, I do know many countries around the world absolutely despise and hate us. And that is always on my mind when ordering.

Thanks for the help earlier today...despite what I’m going through now, I have big reserves about moving outside my comfort area for temporary relief knowing there’s always the possibility that it’s actually permanent relief.
That may explain the sudden increase in deaths in Scotland last year, X@N@X cannot be trusted on this side of the pond even though no one can seem to explain what is in it?!. The media is very dubious in reporting about what the stuff is that it's laced with and keeps saying its due to the increase of fake Vals which is actually 3tiz0lam. But etiz is not on the same par as the big F so it's very annoying when the coroners reports of ODs don't bother the LE over here and most articles just speculate oh it must be etiz behind it when it could all along be the big F
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
very very frightening. i am relying on one item only. i can handle pain but i cannot handle another seizure or stroke.

i wonder if rec users got news of all this.

and now they talk about vape pens exploding. tobacco or MMJ. one boy died. it exploded. and now allegedly we had 165 episodes of death or severe COPD episodes in otherwise healthy people in like six days or weeks, in NY, cuz of a weird form of copd that a vape seems to be causing.

wth? I put up another thread on vape pens injuring users in since June.

http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=5397

Oh here is the article regarding the spike in deaths yet again all it can say is fake X@N@X or street val and blaming 3tiz0lam for the increase. What are they hiding, denying? etiz is not even lethal like the way the describe it?!

hxxps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-48853004

yup heard and seen vape pens explode tbh scares the hell out of me when one is vaping in front of me and its right up in there face! but the way they explode is not a joke it causes serious damage.

Charon check your pmSmile
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
I just saw a guest reading this. Now I hate to draw attention to this, but morally I have to. I did read that both that God forsaken C drug as well as F8nt are being added into MMJ. The article i had seen related moreso to making it stronger. They are acting oblivious to that wee habit of those two chemicals to k i l l people.

ONe can grow a couple plants in NY now. Seems if one tends their own plant, then one cannot be exposed to C and F poisons.

Just a thought.

I wonder what the rationale for them spiking all these pills and other things. So many ODs around here, you would think this would be bad for business. The whole thing is strange to me.
Growing up in a wealthy community, we were stunned when the big H came on thru. and L s D.

I watched body builders go down to literal dead weight. I saw a brilliant student lose her mind after trying the L s D/

And because i was a teen and certainly did not do anything of that nature, i would be the one to bring the victims into the hospital. no one else would.

And i learned that the more lethal the make or name of the big H was, the more that wanted to get their hands on it. And, many did die.

I think heavy addicts think they can handle anything. I do not understand more people buying the known med with poisons in it for an added "rush". I never shall.

In reading posts for years now, we often see that when someone has really strong meds, more people may post in their thread. No fear of the possibility of death.

They are even putting that carp in stimulants. For what purpose but to hurt Americans or so they can make a dime.

Horrific.

(04-30-2022, 04:48 PM)Charon Wrote: [Edit] And i learned that the more lethal the make or name of the big H was, the more that wanted to get their hands on it. And, many did die.

I think heavy addicts think they can handle anything. I do not understand more people buying the known med with poisons in it for an added "rush". I never shall. [edit]

In the UK there are far more drug deaths in Scotland than the other countries (i.e. Wales, N. Ireland, England). It seems to be partly due to poly-drug use where someone might take b3nzos while injecting H to get a stronger hit. Since both are CNS depressants it raises the risk of OD.

Sadly there's lots of evidence that heavy users seem to gravitate towards strong stuff, with some even seeking out H that's cut with F :-( So a police warning can have the opposite effect.

This is speculation but I think LE in the UK may stay quiet about the real ingredients of fake b3nzos since many are very strong RCs and they worry people would seek them out (this happened with some fake bars of "x@n@x" in the UK).

I test everything with a strip for F just to be safe. Never found it, but I'm cautious by nature. There is also a free lab testing service in the UK called Wedinos - searching previous results by keyword can be quite informative even if you don't like in the UK because you can see the trends. If I ever got bad lab results on something from one of our vendors I would alert people here (probably contact Charon or Ice first).

In the UK the huge majority of fake b3nzos contain RCs, which makes some sense as they are cheap ingredients (certainly cheaper than F). I think an underestimated danger there is they are so strong that they must be mixed incredibly carefully to distrube the active ingredient properly. If this isn't done then there will be hotspots (or a pill may seem weak, and a person take more of them), either can cause OD. Just in an everyday medical sense it makes them useless - try holding down a job if some days your "x@n@x" is 10x stronger than other days! Certainly no good for tapering.

Best staying with reliable vendors on this forum and test for F (if nothing else) just to be safe. The test strips are a couple of dollars each from ebay.

Stay safe my friends.