Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Royal Mail
I'm coming on a month myself,,, Thank you for the ray of sunshine Apple...
In addition to all of the labor strikes and such in the UK, as my magazine was marked "out for delivery" here in my neighborhood, it was shipped to a state far from me with no obvious reasons, like a similar city name. I am a little superstitious about tracking my orders, but boy did this magazine take an interesting trip. One of the mods in a different thread warned against using a VPN from another country to check on tracking as it could raise questions, which I thought was a fantastic tip. After 3 weeks, I decided anyone would check on the status of their magazine and it was quite the journey.

I expect you will have a similar experience to me, and I hope you receive your order soon Skink.

Edit- Ice Wizard was discussing his particular VPN earlier in this thread. It wasn't the post I was thinking of, but just wanted to credit him and acknowledge that Skink was aware of the VPN thing before I mentioned it.
(03-19-2023, 09:33 PM)Apple Wrote: In addition to all of the labor strikes and such in the UK, as my magazine was marked "out for delivery" here in my neighborhood, it was shipped to a state far from me with no obvious reasons, like a similar city name. I am a little superstitious about tracking my orders, but boy did this magazine take an interesting trip. One of the mods in a different thread warned against using a VPN from another country to check on tracking as it could raise questions, which I thought was a fantastic tip. After 3 weeks, I decided anyone would check on the status of their magazine and it was quite the journey.

I expect you will have a similar experience to me, and I hope you receive your order soon Skink.

Edit- Ice Wizard was discussing his particular VPN earlier in this thread. It wasn't the post I was thinking of, but just wanted to credit him and acknowledge that Skink was aware of the VPN thing before I mentioned it.

Thank you for the info.. I never thought about that using a VPN.. I do have on and have noticed I get blocked more and more