Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
http://www.rxvogue.com/
Does anybody remember this site? I remember seeing it listed on a couple of past IOP forums I was a part of many, many years ago. It had a decent reputation from what I recall. ... Anyone ever order from here before or have any current info on it? 

~Lavender
Rings a bell from the past. Some of the brands are French, though who knows where this publisher is based. A shocker for me was $50 for one F. tab. I hope there aren’t too many forum members who are actually in the market for this poison.
I may have used them back in 2007 or 2008. It sounds familiar. If it the same place it was in southAmerica. And could Dhl. In like 2 days. I thought it went out of business along time ago. I could have the name wrong but it sounds right. Back then was way different than today as far as meds and customs.

Never mind not same place. I’m thinking of a different Iop. Who is gone away.
yeah cuz vogue rx was the evil twin of Evil Tester whom bought ioplist. he was not even an admin.

still good. but for vogue.

the other i dont know. and that is another way they trick us. People use wacko emails goop@g.mail.com.

methinks it is fake.

The name is so familiar but we may have 2 or 3 pharms in our heads at the moment.

Let us maybe hope.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel