Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
https://www.blessedpharmacy.com/
Anyone know anything about this place,let us know thanks
stay strong ? and fight till the end.
Well nothing as the site link doesn't even work, looks like a dead end?
maybe it is blessed pharmacy. let me try.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

yah. blessedpharmacy.com. did not have time to check it. on phone with gvt services of differing sorts.

Yeah sorry bout that don’t no why I’ve put that at end,some prices look good.
Hey Charon how’s things hope all is well.
stay strong ? and fight till the end.
That's an interesting find, and I agree the prices look good.

I was considering a test order as they ship worldwide. I seem to have hit a problem since they state the minimum quantity is 200 pills, ok I can deal with that. Then when going to my basket I see a warning that the minimum order is $200, which is a very different matter. I'll contact them about it, but if $200 really is their minimum order then I won't be doing a test order - that's just too much money to risk. Also $200 worth of their meds would be far more pills than I would want sent to me (more than might be reasonably seen as personal use). I hope it is just an error on their website since they clearly have some good products.
(12-07-2019, 01:54 PM)barq- Wrote: That's an interesting find, and I agree the prices look good.

I was considering a test order as they ship worldwide. I seem to have hit a problem since they state the minimum quantity is 200 pills, ok I can deal with that. Then when going to my basket I see a warning that the minimum order is $200, which is a very different matter. I'll contact them about it, but if $200 really is their minimum order then I won't be doing a test order - that's just too much money to risk. Also $200 worth of their meds would be far more pills than I would want sent to me (more than might be reasonably seen as personal use). I hope it is just an error on their website since they clearly have some good products.

Any contact from them yet?  

~Lavender
The site is new, from a high risk country.

Facts about blessedpharmacy,com
Organisation
Domain Administrator

Owner
See PrivacyGuardian.org

Address
1928 E. Highland Ave. Ste F104 PMB# 255

Postalcode

City
Phoenix

Country
US

pw-d1c8522a95f7683b72fb5665370a8f1d@privacyguardian.org

Country Likelihood
Unknown: 88% / United States: 6% / Canada: 3% / Romania: 2% / France: 1% / Germany: 1%

Website data
Website
blessedpharmacy.com

Website country
Romania

Domain age
1 Years, 112 Days

Website Speed
Slow

This is what I found on scamavisor  ....

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
speak now or forever hold ur peace. to blacklist we shall go...in the morning. WARNING: ON VERGE OF BLACKLIST.

The products they offer are a BIG red flag. Would be shocked if they are actually legit.