Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
med-forum.net
anyone have any input / experiences with them? 30% extra pills.. they go by multiple names including hotmeds.biz, med-forum.net, hotdrugs.biz many more  to extend there consumer growthHuh

i can say i've done my homework and i don't see any scams related this there domain overall...
buut i also find real looking reviews on there sites h**ps://med-forum.net
but not any trace anywhere else.
"There's no place like home.”
it's a new site ... possibly Russian or German...

Most all the names and info are "REDACTED FOR PRIVACY"

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(12-12-2019, 08:14 AM)IceWizard Wrote: it's a new site ... possibly Russian or German...

Most all the names and info are "REDACTED FOR PRIVACY"

Ice
i put a order through a couple days ago... 4 days later i got the tracking now waiting for it to clear customs , i'll report info i get back on my bird  Tongue
Keep us posted, it may be that it's a great find..
Or a selective scammer ...

Prices are a bit high and stock looks limited ...

Only time and delivery will tell ...

Best of luck...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(12-12-2019, 07:48 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Keep us posted, it may be that it's a great find..
Or a selective scammer ...

Prices are a bit high and stock looks limited ...

Only time and delivery will tell ...

Best of luck...

Ice
i did refund the order via there site and that hit my account today i also spoke to the company they said it's still on the way to me...? i thought they may reroute it,, but no Idea
Even at 30% extra, they seem expensive (about double the price for the one thing with which I am familiar). If the rest of their products follow suit, I'm not sure why one would prefer this vendor, unless they have something that is hard to obtain elsewhere.

Benny
(12-13-2019, 01:50 AM)BennyLava Wrote: Even at 30% extra, they seem expensive (about double the price for the one thing with which I am familiar). If the rest of their products follow suit, I'm not sure why one would prefer this vendor, unless they have something that is hard to obtain elsewhere.

Benny
what's different from this vendor compared to others? other than there medication options? Huh
what's different from this vendor compared to others? other than there medication options?

To my "un-trained" eye and lack of reading/understanding skills, I'm gonna go out on
a limb here and say that Benny is saying how expensive the products are!!!

That would be the difference compared to other vendors...

Just sayin ...

Ice

(12-13-2019, 04:06 AM)aforgeu Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 01:50 AM)BennyLava Wrote: Even at 30% extra, they seem expensive (about double the price for the one thing with which I am familiar).
Benny

what's different from this vendor compared to others? other than there medication options? Huh
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Birdie landed came in less than two weeks from across the continent¡ Blush 
(12-13-2019, 04:06 AM)aforgeu Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 01:50 AM)BennyLava Wrote: Even at 30% extra, they seem expensive (about double the price for the one thing with which I am familiar). If the rest of their products follow suit, I'm not sure why one would prefer this vendor, unless they have something that is hard to obtain elsewhere.

Benny

Aforgeu, why are you being argumentative?  THINK what is different. Benny was clear, as was Ice Wizzard.  This vendor and thread are in the blacklist. You posted that you received, are you going to finish and let people know quality, stealth, etc?