Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quickpharmas
I'm not even going to put a website because this is  HUGE scam and I'm posting so everyone will stay away, not fall for it, and save your money. 
I inquired about a popular weight loss drug over a month ago so I'd be ready to go after the holidays.  Prices were kind of steep, but I asked about a sample. The sample price was still high but I went ahead with the order.  Suddenly, it was coming from another location that only ships once per week, so please be patient.  More communication, no TN, and 2 weeks later I ask for a refund because nothing is showing up. I was again asked to be patient, and if nothing eas showing as shipped in 48 hours, I could have my choice of a refund or reship. Magically, the TN suddenly said it had left original country.  It has been 2 weeks today and there has not been a single update. Not into customs, nothing.  So today I am told (without patiece) he is a legit vendor, with real product, does not guarentee anything getting through customs, and everything is just slow from the holidays.  If I am willing to place and pay for another order, the deal I originally thought I was ordering/paying for would be honored.  
So please everyone, stay far far away from this one.  Lesson learned.

UPDATE:

Yes, I got another response that quickly.  Now I'm being told I did not understand the website when I placed the order.  The "guarenteed" quick delivery that I was looking for would actually cost $200 more that the already sky high price that is stated on the website.  I've ended my communication by letting him know he really f&cked up what could have been a prosperous venture for him. I told him I could have posted him as a good new vendor, but instead is going up in the Blacklist for all to see.
One final update on this one.  I should have done better research before ordering. When I googled the name,  many pages of bad reviews popped up from a different forum.  When I asked Jason, the contact, if he ever googles himself, he told the the other forum is all lies and a monopoly. All the posts about him are wrong and his "real" customers know he is legit.  The communication went south quickly from there with him calling me "dear", asking if I expect him to hand deliver to me,  and trying to get the last word in every email.  He then said I would lie about him here.  I ended by saying this forum gives truthful feedback, unlike him, and if anything is ever received I will update the post.  I spoke with usps this morning.  The trackinf label was printed, but nothing ever sent.  Even after all of this if anyone is remotely thinking of ordering from him, please google and read.  I may have literally dodged a bullet.
They were scamming in 2016 when I started. Sorry man.
That's bull ESPECIALLY this time of a new year for a vendor to do that, but he seems to be a well known scammer.
Always do as much research as possible, to Avoid getting sucked into there whirlpool of pissed off consumer's...anyway's this last vendor I had a good encounter with I thought was a con artist at first, I always do my homework before ordering and have learned what the telltale signs are and this particular vendor had them, although reviews show nothing about poor business.

That just goes to show always do your homework before you go about getting it done , paid for
"There's no place like home.”
Yeah, as a pioneer member I know that.  I guess it was a slip of the mind.  Lesson learned.
So my last update on this one.  "Jason"  is still telling me he is not a scam and told me to contact u$p$ to ask where it is at.  When I called him a liar, thief and scammer he wrote back telling me to stop abusing him.  Please everyone, stay away from this immature scamming POS.  Done wasting anymore time on this one.
I got an email from QPS today about new Branded products. I remember way back purchasing books with no content. After 4 I felt like I read nothing. FAKE! Meanwhile, although I've had a break for a year, today the emails start again. This operation has been blacklisted on more than one website so I'm not the only one with doubts