Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ritalin
I pm you someone who can help you.
In terms of actual, medicinal effects

I've always found ritalin vastly more effective than any amphetamine based stimulant medications

Shame MM is out for the foreseeable future
Could you read the rules and make a welcome thread ...

Absolutely no respect of our forum and want to be spoon feed ...

Unreal

Ice

(01-05-2020, 11:27 PM)Flyingelephant Wrote: could you do me the same favor please?
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
The rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

No. I don't know u. I have known lunar for a long time. We don't spoon feed people here. and my god i am exhausted.

Maybe i can PM lunar or JFK to see who it was. No guarantee.

And the person I pm'd, may have been banned for double accts rite after he brought attention to himself.

You must do the reading. Rule One is to do the welcome thread.

Learn how we speak. Ask again at fifty posts and aim for 150. Only five posts in any 24 hr period.

I have been online researching illnesses for myself and another member. Since early morning. As an elder, I do feel the sundown syndrome. I can forget more. And i have been seeing drs of all types of late.

Maybe tomorrow, if the vendor does not need client to have fifty posts, someone will share with u. OR U WILL FOLLOW THE RULES AND READ.

WE SHALL NEVER SPOON FEED NEWBIES WHOM WE DONT KNOW. HAVE NEVER READ THE RULES NOR CONTRIBUTED.

We aint PR and we aint DBG. We are ethical and we have very strict rules.

If i find out anyone reveals info to poster that requires more than his one post, u will be out also.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hey Ice. Can u believe these people?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Stimulants are getting overprescribed and it is becoming more prevalent that doctors prescribe it to children that eaither stay up late/trouble sleeping Or are spoiled rotten apparently as well study shows. I was on ritalin and it didn't work moved to adderall then a whirl of ginea medication options that I would of been better off without. I've experienced the most odd side effects from prescription medications from my pcp. Those are my cents of view I have on these some call godsend pills.
"There's no place like home.”
I don't have the capacity to understand what makes some folks think that they
are just above anyone else and do not need/have to follow ANY rules ...

Those ole rules ain't for me, they are for someone else attitude ...

J.C. Whitney!!!

It just digs me that nut jobs come here and believe they have more rights to
our info than long standing members ....

They will NEVER last at that rate...

Just sayin...

Ice

(01-06-2020, 12:31 AM)Charon Wrote: Hey Ice. Can u believe these people?
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit