Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving overseas for work
I’ve landed a new job and am moving from the UK to Australia in April. Does anyone know how easy it is see get X@ or @V over there?
There are a few that can get it passed that vice grip cu$t0ms that Australia has...

We have a few fine members from there that may be able to shed some light ..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(02-05-2020, 11:33 AM)Doook Wrote: I’ve landed a new job and am moving from the UK to Australia in April. Does anyone know how easy it is see get X@ or @V over there?
I’ve heard Aussies are tough on those those. Maybe somebody can concur with me on this. 

But first off congrats on the new job!!!!

my brother in law is from aussieland and he loves it over there, but he ended up back here to meet my sister, I guess?

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.
Thanks @RH17, I’m really excited!

If any Aussie’s can share any advice that would be appreciated
I wish you well on your journey Doook, I’m moving in a few months myself and it can seem quite overwhelming.

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.
Landed in Aus! 2 weeks of self isolation first before I can start getting life set up... this is gonn be interesting...
All the best on your world tour ..

I've often heard that Aussie Land was beautiful on the coasts, hot and wild in the middle ...
(kinda sounds like someone I dated once Smile )

Cu$t0ms can be a toughie to pass, but it's done none the less ...

Stay safe, hope the new job is fantastic and troubles are few and far between...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Hello Doook.  I just want to wish you well & I hope your 2 weeks of isolation goes good for you.  Enjoy that beautiful country Smile
This too shall pass. Heart
Australia is a Wonderfull country . But, I heard that Customs there are as hard than Canadian Customs.
But , May be get an prescriptions from doctors there are easier there than in USA or EU .
(03-17-2020, 09:29 AM)Doook Wrote: Landed in Aus! 2 weeks of self isolation first before I can start getting life set up... this is gonn be interesting...
Congrats!!!!! Not sure if you’re married or not, or a male to honest, didn’t want to embarrass myself when I say a good looking Australian woman with that accent is the pure harmony Wink