Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
I am new here. I wanted to say hi and looking forward to learning from you guys. I like others found myself without insurance. Looking for ways to get supplies I need without traditional routes.
Welcome aboard. May u find all that u need. These are very difficult times. We suggest you read a good deal. That is why we contribute so much info.

These are our rules: https://www.ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Please only make five posts in any 24 hr period.

It is very difficult now for all of us.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Welcome to our wee family...

We have loads of info and some of the best folks you'll ever have the pleasure of meeting..

We do enforce the rules we have and do show respect to all that grace our threads..
Truth and honesty reign here...

I'm looking forward to reading your posts...

Ice
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn

[Image: rO7eOwh.jpg]
Hello - welcome to the forum!  Smile
Hello Okokok & Welcome to the Forum.  Please make sure you read the rules & Enjoy! Smile
This Too Shall Pass Heart
Welcome

Welcome to the best IOP forum on the web in my opinion since it is much more than that. Hit the Rule Book First as this forum stays the best because of those rules and it's also easy to break em without knowing. It may seem a bit "strict" but that's what keeps
this forum the best.

You got great people here willing to help in any way they can. The Moderators work long and hard to keep the drama to a minimum and we always got to help them by making sure to know the rules. They protect everyone from you and I to our fantastic vendors.

Best advice to start is to Read, Read and Read. Make a few posts out there under topics you are interested in and start a thread or 2 of your own and let everyone get to know you a bit and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace and prayers to all and a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Okokok, Happy you decided to join! As stated there is so much you can learn prior to your 50 posts. Enjoy the Journey with this fine bunch of folks. Lots of solid info as well as opinions. I believe you will enjoy yourself here and look forward to your contributions!! Take Care-FF
Welcome, as stated there’s so much to learn! Hope to see new posts and threads from you Smile
~~Patience is the gateway to success~~