Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie here!!
Big Grin 
Hey guys!! Newbie here- After being burned and scammed too many times to count, came across this site and can see its pretty clear everyone here looks out for one another! I’m hoping I can learn a thing or two, and give my insight on my experiences thus far Smile Id like to read up on the rules, if someone could drop me a link? Thanks in advance!
Welcome to our wee family ....

You'll find the rules here

Please make no more that 5 posts per 24 hrs...

Looking forward to reading your posts....

Ice
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn

[Image: rO7eOwh.jpg]
Thanks Ice! Learned a ton from you as a guest, looking forward to more as a family member!
Thanks Psyboi! — on another note, I keep getting notified that I need to enter my “activation code” but, I’ve yet to receive one? I keep tapping the link to have one resent, and still nada. Any ideas on what to do?
[email protected]

He can handle that problem. But, in fact, if u r getting on and posting, u r fine. Some of us still get that message.

Welcome aboard.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Thank you! I figured that was that case, but wanted to be sure Smile I’ve spent a ton of time on here as a guest and haven’t came across the info I was initially searching for. But, patience is a virtue and I’ve gained a lot more knowledge than I intended- so I joined. Also having other adults to interact with besides my one and only durning this crazy time isn’t a bad idea either for my mental Health and sanity
Welcome!
OR
Hello Pwrpuffgirl & Welcome to the forum  Smile
This Too Shall Pass Heart
(05-08-2020, 12:08 PM)Pwrpuffgirl Wrote: Hey guys!! Newbie here- After being burned and scammed too many times to count, came across this site and can see its pretty clear everyone here looks out for one another! I’m hoping I can learn a thing or two, and give my insight on my experiences thus far Smile Id like to read up on the rules, if someone could drop me a link? Thanks in advance!

Welcome and I hope you find useful info here so you don't get scammed again! The Search feature is a very powerful tool to see if something has been mentioned before - it can easily save you from a nasty experience.
All the best,
barq-
Thanks guys! I soooo wish I had discovered this group before starting this venture. Would have saved me A LOT of time and money. Uggggh.