Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question Regarding White Round @lpr@z
As it says in the heading, which includes the name without saying it - I was wondering if anyone knew the brand name of a white round pill, blank on one side and the other it has 1 scored line going vertically and another scored line going horizontal. Basically like you can cut it in quarters. Hopefully that description makes sense. The source is a great one, but I still get worried. Thank you my friends ?

And if what I said is off limits, I apologize and immediately delete the thread. I tried to be as subtle as I could. Thanks everyone for your understanding......

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.
Does it look like this

[Image: 15204-C01-02-BLCORE.jpg]

If it was "back in the day" I'd have said white crosses ....

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Yes, exactly!! And a tad skinnier than a normal white tab. Is that the real deal? I have kp@ns that look the same way but they are legit and come in a box with pictures and explanation of everything. The ones I’m talking about are different and skinnier so I know they are different.

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.
Brand name: Diamox
Active ingredients: acetazolamide

What it is used for
For adjunctive treatment of oedema due to congestive heart failure;
drug induced oedema; centrencephalic epilepsies (petit mal, unlocalised seizures);
chronic simple (open angle) glaucoma, secondary glaucoma and preoperatively
in acute angle closure glaucoma where delay of surgery is desired in
order to lower intraocular pressure.

Visual appearance
A white, round, convex tablet, one side plain, the other side scored into quarters.

[Image: 15204-S01-02-BLCORE.jpg]
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Here’s a pic of what I’m talking about. It’s not from India, I know that. But that’s all I know, but my reputable source said these are strong for 1mg.

(05-27-2020, 01:12 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Brand name: Diamox
Active ingredients: acetazolamide

What it is used for
For adjunctive treatment of oedema due to congestive heart failure;
drug induced oedema; centrencephalic epilepsies (petit mal, unlocalised seizures);
chronic simple (open angle) glaucoma, secondary glaucoma and preoperatively
in acute angle closure glaucoma where delay of surgery is desired in
order to lower intraocular pressure.

Visual appearance
A white, round, convex tablet, one side plain, the other side scored into quarters.

[Image: 15204-S01-02-BLCORE.jpg]
I think these might be different, but thank you so much buddy. Just seems like too big of a risk when I don’t know for sure what they are. For example, my favorites - Ksalol’s.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I just cannot find ones with just an X on them...

But they sure look kike the old "X's" we used to get a looooong time ago ...
But they were used to keep the truckers going for extra miles ...

Sorry... But I will keep at it

Ice
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(05-27-2020, 01:27 AM)IceWizard Wrote: I just cannot find ones with just an X on them...

But they sure look kike the old "X's" we used to get a looooong time ago ...
But they were used to keep the truckers going for extra miles ...

Sorry... But I will keep at it

Ice

Thanks buddy - it’s greatly appreciated and would be a nice pickup if they were real......

I know myl@n brand of “A” has markings like that on one side for the .5 and 2mgs...is it possible the other side got rubbed off? Also is that picture above your picture or just what they look like when you say “x” ?
~~Patience is the gateway to success~~
(05-27-2020, 10:01 PM)BeReel1010 Wrote: I know myl@n brand of “A” has markings like that on one side for the .5 and 2mgs...is it possible the other side got rubbed off? Also is that picture above your picture or just what they look like when you say “x” ?
That picture is just showing what it looks like. Thanks for your help as well, BeReel1010

I think I found them, they are made by Tempus Pharma but are 2mg Cl0nz not @lp@z. 
(please delete pic if not allowed)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

~~Patience is the gateway to success~~