Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn

[Image: rO7eOwh.jpg]
Heart
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Your giving away your age, my friend.  I would give anything to go back to those innocent times in America when the media actually reported the news and when people were less sensitive about being offended by a symbol  or word and we were all Americans not divided by our political beliefs and affiliations.   It's truly sad to see the internal disintegration of this great nation and the principles on which this country was founded on being challenged.  Thanks for sharing ICE, the Red Skeleton video brings back memories of better less complicated times.
Great stuff there, my father was a tailor for men's clothing and sold and fitted a suit for him in the 70's, he got an autograph for me.

Back when people were civil, man do i miss those day's. Thanks for posting that.
(07-25-2020, 10:48 PM)skipper1 Wrote: Great stuff there, my father was a tailor for men's clothing and sold and fitted a suit for him in the 70's, he got an autograph for me.

Back when people were civil, man do i miss those day's. Thanks for posting that.

This is a fantastic story, thank you for sharing. The "good ol days" (I never thought I would say that!)