Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcoming Post
Hi, 

it's a pleasure coming to such a wonderful community! I have already browsed and love how active the admins are on staying on top of everything. I look forward to a safe and long relationship on IOP!  Smile Smile
Smile  Smile  Angel  Big Grin Tongue NoOb Sig
Welcome aboard. May you find all you need.

The rules: https://www.ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Glad you noted one can make but five posts in any 24 hour period. That is so no one pulls the rush to 150 posts nonsense. And so that we trust you before we share our hard learned vendors.

Stay careful. Learn to speak as we do. There are extra eyes on the internet now.

Have a glorious Sunday.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello Atlantan07 welcome, very awesome people here, time is knowledge here, best wishes
It's my pleasure... I won't take your hard work for granted.. You don't know how much I searched and searched to find a good community   Sad  and I understand and will make sure to learn the lingo thank you for accepting me.
We ARE NOT list.com ...

And ... You need your own thread, not someone elses...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Please make your own welcome thread, Lebowski. Wondered if it were you joining. Anyway that is why you got in so quickly now.

Make your own welcome thread please. k? charon

The rules: https://www.ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Five posts in any 24 hour period.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello Atlantan07!

I'm also relatively new, but I know you'll find what you need here. This is a fantastic, welcoming community!
(03-02-2021, 09:21 AM)inedibleflower Wrote: Hello Atlantan07!

I'm also relatively new, but I know you'll find what you need here. This is a fantastic, welcoming community!

Thank you for the kind words, good luck to you as well!