Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Glad to be back!
Dropping in to say hello! I accidentally made a welcome post in the thread about google, I apologize and feel free too not count my post but I'm just glad to be back in the company of my fellow family and friends that I've missed so dearly! Look for so seeing you all in the forums again! Big Grin
Laugh Now: Puhleeze, Not to worry. A petty concern considering how long you have been with us. Your spirit. You are one of us, if'n you want to be. You are almost from the very beginning of this forum.

I was gonna give you an extra point or two to tweak your account. I made up a birth date as we need them now.

I am just so glad you shared yourself with us in the past and now. Many of us are people of prayer. Never give up.

OOH, you probably never saw the rules, but i shall include them. Don't worry. You just get better.

The rules: https://www.ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

I expect we shant have a problem with you my friend. We speak in code though now as it is brutal out there now. Hugs.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hi,
I too am glad to be back! It’s been a while since my last post as well, although I have been checking in from time to time and reading to see how everyone has been doing- I just wasn’t feeling myself enough to make a post. I’d try but tears would just fall every time. I went through a very hard time after a long term relationship ended - out of nowhere. It definitely broke me. I’m still picking up the pieces, but finally starting to feel like myself again. I’m almost always an upbeat and positive person (or try to be) but when negativity hits me I shut down and feel as if I don’t want to spread it unto others. After loosing a few family members and friends I decided life is too short to dwell on something that’s not going to change.
I have missed the IOP family and hope you’ll welcome me back again.

Also want to give a special thank you to ICE for checking in on me, it truly meant a lot and has been in my thoughts ever since.

Not to take over this post- but just saw the title and felt the same way. ❤️
~~Patience is the gateway to success~~
Be Reel: I read a post of yours yesterday and I missed you. *I am having to move STAT, so Ice and Steel are on more than I right now*

But I remember reading your post twice and wondering how u were doing.

I am sorry it has been tough for you. Ice Wizard is a wonderful man. He does check on people. Good man.

Lord, heal her heart. So glad to see you back, precious. All my love...
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

hello bereel1010 welcome back sorry for your troubles hang in there it will get better, this is a great place to talk to others about issues we all share its nice to know other people you never met actually care about ya, there is so many great people on here its one big family, charon and ice are awesome people take care stay safe.
(03-01-2021, 11:44 PM)Charon Wrote: Laugh Now:  Puhleeze, Not to worry. A petty concern considering how long you have been with us. Your spirit. You are one of us, if'n you want to be. You are almost from the very beginning of this forum.

I was gonna give you an extra point or two to tweak your account. I made up a birth date as we need them now.

I am just so glad you shared yourself with us in the past and now.  Many of us are people of prayer.  Never give up.

OOH, you probably never saw the rules, but i shall include them. Don't worry. You just get better.

The rules:  https://www.ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

I expect we shant have a problem with you my friend. We speak in code though now as it is brutal out there now. Hugs.

Hello Charon!! So nice to hear nothing but good things when I log in here! By far the best friendliest and most helpful folks around! I have been going thru absolute Pure Hell I'm finally starting to see some lights at the end of the tunnel after a treacherous month of full blown wd's and had that tingly feeling in my head during this time(and not In a good way) like those tingly spider feeling you get when your right about to have a seizure! Whew, which I was able to pull myself out of thank god(dont aslk me how) but I tried EVERYTHING I HAD from my sleeping meds and beta blockers I double up on with some BBUSPAR and a healthy dose of CBD which was the only thing that gave me any releif and I smoke a few joint as well and nothing could touch it!! My symptoms been in "Hyper drive" for too long and need to get back to normal which has required a little extra reading off the top but that's to be expected! I apologize it took so long to get back but just talking about the situation was throwing me into an attack and plus I'm blessed to Be Irish! So I get alot of those good traits that come along with being irish! Lol!! Anyways I just wanted to drop in and aloww me to re-introduce myself! Lol!? No need if u dont want to count as comment as its kinda the second time I've done this but just wanted to keep the Head Honcho Charon up to date! ?!! I'm finally back for good this time so everyone BEWARE!!! ?✌