LOL ...

I saw this
and I don't particularly care for Radical MadCow anyway ... Big Grin

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
yeah, its cool cuz we don't trigger each other as they say. damned interesting is what it is.

seriously, those still alive in my age group say: u all picked the wrong generation to pull this balderdash on. We questioned all authority. We did things our way. It is whom we were. And we are very aware of four dead in Ohio. and the usage of a friggin lottery system which would determine whether one lived or died in Viet Nam. A lottery system.

This country sickens me but moreso, it is Our Lord whom is fed up. Governement whom are evil separate God's people from each other so they dont have support.

God has some surprises coming up soon I pray in agreement with the prophets.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(12-12-2021, 08:58 PM)Charon Wrote: yeah, its cool cuz we don't trigger each other as they say. damned interesting is what it is.

seriously, those still alive in my age group say: u all picked the wrong generation to pull this balderdash on. We questioned all authority. We did things our way. It is whom we were. And we are very aware of four dead in Ohio. and the usage of a friggin lottery system which would determine whether one lived or died in Viet Nam. A lottery system.

This country sickens me but moreso, it is Our Lord whom is fed up. Governement whom are evil separate God's people from each other so they dont have support.

God has some surprises coming up soon I pray in agreement with the prophets.

All of what you said!!!  They indeed picked the wrong generation to try this on.  Great post that brought back oh so many memories of "civil disobedience."
Awesome to know,magnet. You are one of us. But that can be a good thing. muah.

[Image: XTJzg6y.gif]

I'm sorry ...
Was I laughing out loud again?
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Cool Heart