[Image: piRk4T7.png]

Report:
Actress, comedian
Betty White dead at 99

[Image: hFJzj7l.jpg]
FILE - Actress Betty White poses for a portrait in Los Angeles
on June 9, 2010.
(AP Photo/Matt Sayles, File)
(Matt Sayles, Copyright 2021 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.)

The iconic American actress and comedian Betty White died Friday morning at age 99,
just weeks before what would have been her 100th birthday, TMZ has reported.
According to the gossip site, White passed away at her home.

She would have turned 100 on Jan. 17.

A coffee table book about White’s “100 Remarkable Moments in an Extraordinary Life” was
published earlier this month and, according to the author, Ray Richmond, White was as
warm and appealing in person as appearances would have it.

Most famous for her roles as the naïve Rose on “The Golden Girls” and the scheming Sue Ann
on “The Mary Tyler Moore Show,” the vast differences of the roles proves how talented
White was, Richmond said.

That, coupled with an impressive work ethic, carried her from a cameo on television in its
1930s infancy to the darling of “Saturday Night Live” in the 21st century, with a myriad of
show business gigs along the way.

“You could make a convincing case that Betty White is the most versatile and beloved entertainer
in American history,” Richmond told The Associated Press in an interview before her death.

Besides starring in sitcoms and making guest appearances in dozens of others, she was a
reliably witty game show host and guest; parade emcee (California’s Rose Parade and
New York’s Thanksgiving Day parade) and soap opera actor (“The Bold and the Beautiful”).
She dabbled in drama on the big screen (including as a U.S. senator in 1962′s “Advise & Consent”)
and on TV (“Bones,” “Boston Legal”).

Hosting “Saturday Night Live” in 2010 — at age 88 — earned her a fifth Emmy Award and
a new generation of admirers.

[Image: 94mohEs.jpg]

[Image: LZguGdw.jpg]

[Image: wNpz09e.jpg]

[Image: m3XayEA.jpg]

[Image: uD27hhA.jpg]
The First Lady of Television

Betty Marion White Ludden
(January 17, 1922 – December 31, 2021)

[Image: aTwyFRr.png]
Betty White,
the long-time award-winning actress
and comedian,
has died at the age of 99

R.I.P
You will be sorely missed by millions

Her accomplishments are many, here's a link
to her Wiki page

Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
She was a kind woman. My sister just told me that very recently when questioned about her aging, she mentioned she had no fear. *so she knows God* and she said she will be happy to see her last husband Allan Ludden sp? again in Heaven.

Rest in Peace and Glory now.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel