Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I’m afraid to post, but I need to know...
Yes Sir... It was me ..

As Charon said, I go by the 24hr clock in the bottom right hand corner..

However, if it is easier, go by your time...

If you post at 2pm your time, you can post 5 between then
and 2pm the following day..
I do hope you get healed up from your surgery..
All the best to you..

Ice

I do hope I haven't corn-fused anyone...
I am GREAT at doing that ..

You did not ( I believe) you over posted maliciously , just an oversight ..
That is why you received no warning % ...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
* highly advised one reads Ice Wizard's post. He know this inside out. I probably told you the post count thingie arse backwards. bit of a problem with math now from one of the autoimmunes.

SO PLEASE READ ICE'S POST IF YOU ARE NEW And below 150 posts. He knows his stuff. On many many subjects.

bump for newer people or others afraid to post.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I rarely get to return to threads. This one still horrifies me. Chinchillin777 I am so sorry you felt afraid to post. Yeah, I can be strict, shall we say, but hopefully our intent will still show we are very low key. We don't want any extra attention. It has been to protect all of us cuz some of us see more. Maybe can guess more than casual members.

I hope you at least come back now. I hope you are well.

When any of you see Ice and or Me and some pioneers giving a final warning type thing to someone, it is after many many attempts to get them to understand the rules in private communications. Does not always work.

We are here to offer a lifeline. Pray it gets back up really well again. But we understand the importance of rules and regs cuz of some stuff we have info about.

Don't be afraid. No one whom speaks in such a sweet demeanor has ever met the wrath of any of us. I hope you are well,
Chinchillin777.

(08-09-2021, 09:03 PM)Charon Wrote: I rarely get to return to threads. This one still horrifies me. Chinchillin777 I am so sorry you felt afraid to post. Yeah, I can be strict, shall we say, but hopefully our intent will still show we are very low key. We don't want any extra attention. It has been to protect all of us cuz some of us see more. Maybe can guess more than casual members.

I hope you at least come back now. I hope you are well.

When any of you see Ice and or Me and some pioneers giving a final warning type thing to someone, it is after many many attempts to get them to understand the rules in private communications. Does not always work.

We are here to offer a lifeline. Pray it gets back up really well again. But we understand the importance of rules and regs cuz of some stuff we have info about.

Don't be afraid. No one whom speaks in such a sweet demeanor has ever met the wrath of any of us. I hope you are well,
Chinchillin777.

Yup this is the best community to belong too very helpful and even when in stress
Thanks again Charon and family and never be scared to post the people here are super friendly its all about family and love
I`m not so much scared to post but some times i sit here and read over so many posts and then worry about posting in case someone reply`s to my post and i miss their reply. I feel bad about that and this makes me not wanna post most of the time.

Plus there is so many posts that i wanna reply to but i will start typing and it takes me almost 1 hour to make a post and before i actually hit the "post reply" button, i will just delete everything i typed in. Don`t know why i do this but it`s the same in my real life I have pushed everyone out of my life and i never answer my phone when my friends would ring. I pretty much just wanna talk to no one and be by myself all the time now, It`s pretty sad that it has been probably 9 months now that i have been completely alone. I have not talked to a single friend in almost a year now i know it`s because of my anxiety.

Some people have no idea how bad anxiety can get when you have it for 10 years, everyday for me is exactly the same, i don`t live my life anymore i just exist. It is so depressing waking up every day you don`t wanna get up, you don`t wanna move , everyday i wonder what is the point of even being on this earth anymore and it has nothing to do with covid I have been this way long before covid started. see i almost am about to just delete all this crap i wrote but stuff it i`m just going to post it.
Or, type it into Word. And then just post it.

Did tweaking your account do anything other than get u another star? Did u get into restricted area?

(08-25-2021, 06:00 PM)Charon Wrote: Or, type it into Word. And then just post it.

Did tweaking your account do anything other than get u another star? Did u get into restricted area?

Yeah that`s a good idea typing it into word and then copying onto here.

Thanks it looks like i got another star and i am into the restricted area.

Thankyou for helping me out. I also replied to the PM.

Take care