Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ok, 27 have wrong birthdays showing.
We did an update. Everyone needed a birthday to be in the system. So i made them up to get u guys in. Please go into your regular settings and choose to hide your birthday info.

Or, go in and change whatever i typed in to get you all in.

i don't believe in giving up such info. So a fake birthdate seemed appropriate.

Hide em. Change em. But don't be shocked.

*sorry*
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Done! Or is it? IDK, I'm kind of a computer dum dum

Anyway, Happy New Year!
Now we have the same Birthday ...

Date of Birth: Hidden

Big Grin

Ice

(01-01-2022, 04:33 PM)Analin Wrote: Done! Or is it? IDK, I'm kind of a computer dum dum

Anyway, Happy New Year!
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Choose laughter always! I heard a joke last night that had me rolling.. on the Miley & Pete New Years eve show, Pete Davidson said he sees regular q tips now and is not even impressed bc he has been tested so much this week, he only appreciates the footlong ones now.

I was like Same, brother, same! So relatable and hilarious to me since I get those things rammed up my nose on the daily. And am constantly testing others. Footlong q tip club is where its at. If we can't laugh, what can we do?

Xenotype, best to you and yours in 2022!

(01-01-2022, 05:14 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Now we have the same Birthday ...

Big Grin

Ice

(01-01-2022, 04:33 PM)Analin Wrote: Done! Or is it? IDK, I'm kind of a computer dum dum

Anyway, Happy New Year!
Oh hey there, twin! Tongue 

I may just come out of my shell a little and unhide it, as long as I am promised cake. I would miss having a shared birthday with the IceWizard himself.  Hmm I shall ponder...
IceWizard

Analin

See... The same Big Grin

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
left click on your name. u will see a new screen. Top of screen, to far left, is User Options. Take that.

look for edit profile. things show up such as birthdate and option to hide birthdate.

i just made one up for you. Its kinda tricky to find or tell u how to, cuz i would have to log out as admin, to see what is in your profile. elsewise, it shows mine.

i can just hide it for u. its been a long long few days. I shall gladly help either do it, or figure out how to word it, when I am not so tired. k?

We shall figure it out tomorrow. for now u have a silly made up birthday. which i can hide.

Oh heck, a whole bunch of you have made up birthdays. *they are all of appropriate age to any reading this*

I did not want u all locked out when we updated a year back or so, and i gave many of you just made up dates of birth. The forum demanded it.

So instructions on changing the alleged date of birth are available above.

But it is way more than 27. Just letting u know. If it bothers you, change it. Just keep in mind that those whom steal profiles and forum names, and other obnoxious acts, can do far more harm to one IF your birthdate is known.

I recall one puke witch whom did not get away with pretending to have been my bestest friend. And she was wreaking havoc. And she posted up what she thought was my date of birth. Nah. I made up my own for FB and something else she found. EEJITS.

Hidden or made up ones are not to avoid L E or such. But they can help u do so. And they help u avoid pukes whom have hissy fits and try to put up anothers private info.

k? k.