Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anything non political. Not the Jab. Calm...

[Image: D78fuCB.png]

Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Every little girl should have a puppy like this one

Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Amen. When me father and i worked in bronx, it was known during tax season we were there late. we carried cash. so i became an attack dog trainer before law school. my doggo was raised tough but with absolute love. voice command, hand signals and then he decided what to do. Saved our life on many occasions. And to boot, cuz we carried cash, i had a full carry for the rat bastardz whom threatened to kill my dog first. I raised the tip of the gun i wore around my neck and said: u can try. but i guarantee i shall kill three or four of you before u make one step toward my dog. *11 irish boyos. with hockey sticks. feck that shit. normally i would hold bullets in my hand but not in the bronx when the south v. our area wars went on. I earned those irish boys respect and they walked us to our car at 2 am after we finished taxes for the day.*

Back then i am the only female to have become a licensed attack dog trainer. cuz i weighed 110 lbs tops and the suit weighed far more. Teacher was a moron whom worked with lions. he thought i was stupid enuff to let a giant dog, wearing a lead filled mask, hit me in the face. so freddie irrizary took the challenge and sure enuff the super doberman broke freddies nose. A stupid owner released the dog to attack me whilst Teacher was commenting on Baby Got Back. I thought it was legit and took my eyes off belgian shepherd. I could only wear a sleeve. of course i have that scar. i did not cry. hell no. the Teacher, oh trainer of lions, the next day same dog bit him and he cried. sighs.

I did learn that the man whom modelled for Mr. Clean is called captain haggerty. he tied dogs up in dark and gave them ground glass and hot peppers and what a shame, i see he died recently. couldn't happen to a better person. DH.

[Image: 9MZUZ1e.png]

Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

from weird history on FB.

Now THAT is dedication!!!!
Semper Fidelis