Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urine testing positive when you have not used
Hey guys it’s been a while since I have Posted or been online hope everyone is well. I was Hoping someone had some answers or ideas for me. I am In pain management and recently had to take a urine test. I have A prescription for add**al and for O*ycon**in. Today I tested Positive for THC and for Me**am*eta*mines not for Amp**amines. I usually test positive for the Amp* due to my prescription. They are sending it to a lab now. I dont Smoke weed or do anything substances with THC and I also Do not use *eth. How is this possible? I have Drug tests at home and I took One when I got Home and I was Negative for the two that I tested positive for? Does this seem right? Has anyone ever had this happen when dealing with pain management? Please let me know! Thank you for your help!
~Be the Aloha you want to see in the world~
Hey Jc. There are certain otc products that can cause false positives. I would take a look and see if you took anything like that and then be up front about it. Try not to stress too much, I’m not sure where you are from but in my area they can’t legally discontinue your medications over the tests. Hope this helps and you are able to get through this soon!

KG
Hey thank you for the reply. Sin is literally in the name of where I’m fromSmileit’s so weird cuz I havent Taken any antihistamines or anything. Maybe it’s just a false positive? Im not too worried about it, my doctor didn’t seem to be anyways but it’s just strange that I would Be positive for those two things that I dont Do lol. I had Wondered if some PK’s I got From a friend were made at home possibly. But he assured me no and I believe Him. The only other thing I can Think is if someone spiked a drink. But I would Think that I would Know. Thank you for your response! I really Appreciate it!
~Be the Aloha you want to see in the world~
False positives are a real thing. I've heard of some cases where C*deine can active heroin positives in drug tests. Show them the home results too. But im sure the actual blood work they've sent in will come back and help your case out.