Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey guys
Hello, 
I’m new to the forum. I’ve been observing for a few weeks. It seems a little overwhelming when I go to actually join and type but im going to give interaction a try. Smile im usually a lurker so sharing is a little uncomfortable. Fear of making a mistake is strong haha.. reading the rules and re reading. Not sure I’ll have 5 posts a day worth of stuff but I can try... thanks for letting me join and attempt to learn.  I’m from Australia and I am a girl ??‍♀️. Best to introduce myself as I’m a guest stalking every day anyway ?.. 
I did order from someone and am waiting/hoping/tracking. Even if it’s a LL, I guess it adds to the learning and experience. I live in Aussie so my expectations are low. Still, I will try and see how we go. 
Oh and 
Thankyou dear Charon/admin person I emailed for reaching out. You are very kind! Blessings on you

It may take me time
But in time 
I’ll get to know posters and understand stuff 
Connie8472
connie8472,
Let me welcome you to our wee family here...
There is tons of great info here and our members, cannot be beat..

We treat each one with the respect and love they deserve...
If you have a question, it's more likely than not, been
asked and answered. One thing you can count on, all of
our members will not ever steer you in the wrong direction or they
wouldn't be allowed here ...

We do take pride in that fact ...
So check out our lounge area, there's games and such
just a kind of "get to know folks" place...

I think you will fit right in here and I cannot wait to read your posts...

Oh yeah, I did say our members are the best, and our Admin, she's tops...
Good folks...

Well... except me.... I'm the town grouch Smile

Welcome aboard

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Connie! Welcome aboard. I am so glad we got my error straightened out.

It is good to see you posting.

Ice is not a grouch. He is kidding.

So, we do have rules and I know you will not do anything untoward. https://www.ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

One can make five posts per 24 hours. We have you take your time cuz as your posts increase, they are read by more people. Don't worry. A few of us will protect you in re: your posts. We may edit a post to preserve your privacy.

But all should go well. And I am so glad you came on my friend. Have a glorious day today!!
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hi Connie! 
Welcome aboard--I'm sure you will do great!
Looking forward to your posts. 
Tray
Hi Connie-
Welcome to such a great forum a place where i come to get safe advice, vent or just read other posts for a chuckle or to lend a sympathetic ear. Our moderators are rock stars in my book. I look forward to your posts :-). Have a great day (ps I’m on the East Coast so you are a whole day ahead of me lol)
Thankyou for the warm welcome and response. Smile I’ll definitely check out the other areas like the lounge.
It’s hard to know how much to share personally about my self while in the under 50 posts zone as it would suck to be identified by people on my everyday life. Not that they would ever be on forums but yeah everyone knows we got to be careful.
Again, thanks everyone and I do look forward to slowly getting a feel for everyone.
Welcome Connie, there is lots of super information pre-50 posts plus you get to know the community. Take care & enjoy  Heart
(06-25-2022, 10:03 PM)fishfarmer Wrote: Welcome aboard Connie! Hope you enjoy your journey. I know things are tough in A, but hopefully a fellow country person may help with choices when you get to that point. Best Wishes-FF

Yes it’s hard in A. I have a strong feeling I may of lost my first real order magazine already.. don’t want to be too dramatic about it as I chose to risk and I also am the one from A. “Not the seller’s fault” BUT in time yes I will get posts up. Cross the 50 line then the 150 line.  Earn some trust, learn a little, make contacts  and Ofcause save some money Smile smiles. I’m actually blest and not in a desperate situation thank God. I do have a very good treating doctor and a good country with a good welfare system/especially for women if I needed help in an emergency. So there is a blessing where there is also a down side. As much as I dislike bordorcontrol costoms I guess I wouldn’t know what to do with myself if I were living anywhere else. 

I’m happy with the waiting period though and the post limits because I would be frightened off if it all happened at once. I need time to learn, process, understand, double check and get it all in my mind first before I do. 

Soooo
I once had a successful magazine delivery many many mannny years back but it was a situation where I didn’t even know I was bending the rules haha. Ignorance. I innocently ordered x magazine from the 3rd world because I was so sick vomiting and my neighbours gave me a pack of meds and I wanted to fix them up for using them. I lived in a place in Aus syd. nicknamed “little India” at the time. 
I was greatful to my beautiful Indian neighbours ? … it was very helpful easy at the time it came pretty quick from “I” believe it or not and wasn’t stopped. The same prescription meds when I asked at the medical centre for them.
 They said they only prescribe them for morning sickness if I was pregnant  or cancer treatment type neausea.
Welcome Connie!
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
Welcome Connie! I’m new too and look forward to getting to know everyone and be a positive member of the community!