Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[A quiet ‘hello’]
Hello all, I sure do hope that I'm doing this whole introductory post correctly (it's been years since I've posted on any forums all)! I'll keep this one short, because when I don't keep it short I tend to ramble on (and on and on). Years ago I was a lurker, and at another point years ago I joined with the intention of getting to know you all, but was overwhelmed with work and psyched myself out regarding the number of required posts (before even giving it a try). Welp, I am here again, and ready to try! Wishing everybody well and I’ll see you around.
Loud enough. Welcome. I am so glad your account worked this morning.

Welcome again. May you find all u need.

The rules: https://www.ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Five posts in any 24 hour period to start.

Looking forward to your posts.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome Mewmuse. Lots of great stuff in here to read. Very supportive members! Just stick to the rules that are here for a reason and all will be well!!
Mewmuse,

Welcome to our wee family...
You'll find that the members here are willing and quite able to help...

And our "Pioneer" members are the best ... Also, you could not ask for
a better Admin... There is none that even compares ...

Glad you decided to join us and I am looking forward to
your perspective on things...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(07-15-2022, 01:43 AM)Mewmuse Wrote: Hello all, I sure do hope that I'm doing this whole introductory post correctly (it's been years since I've posted on any forums all)! I'll keep this one short, because when I don't keep it short I tend to ramble on (and on and on). Years ago I was a lurker, and at another point years ago I joined with the intention of getting to know you all, but was overwhelmed with work and psyched myself out regarding the number of required posts (before even giving it a try). Welp, I am here again, and ready to try! Wishing everybody well and I’ll see you around.

Welcome… lurking is informative and feels safe but getting to know people I’m finding is even better. Looking forward to seeing you get your posts up. Little by little. Smile eventually 

You will get there

From Connie8472
Welcome Mewmuse, wonderful group here and incredibly informative, wishing you the very best  Heart Smile