Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
big big Bigger storm to hit northeast by five pm
I am so blessed that my area will be receiving 12 to 18 inches of snow starting by five tonite and on into five tomorrow nite. possibly longer.

westchester NY and above Dutchess won't get hit as hard.

Do not be on the roads if u can avoid it. I have relatives in police work, and was engaged to a cop *to keep men away whilst i did law school* and i know snow and travel a wee bit now.

whereas i gave up driving cuz someone always takes my vehicles, I am fully aware of the dangers of snow and ice and rain mixes.

Please, check your area. CAlifornia is hard hit already i believe.

Have flashlights and propane for heat if you know what u r doing. If u have dogs around, watch them around the propane.

This is a major storm. Be careful all. CHECK YOUR AREA IN RE: WARNINGS PLEASE.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Check your areas. I think it now includes conn. or such. am getting nervous so dont mind me

the storm is expected to hit five pm ish tonite and now last until Wednesday morn.

woah.

parts of massa chusetts will be affected.

most of the winter was slight and delightful snow which made the property so pretty and kept my Prince Harry *my cat* inside.

Don't wait to check your area when you are stuck in traffic behind a serious accident.

Check so u know. NY, conn and mass. so far.

Be safe all. Lord grant all in here and their loved ones travelling mercies I pray.

Charon, I have been watching the forecast!!!

Prayers for you!!!  Stay Safe as possible!!!    Heart

You (and others in that area) will be in my thoughts!!!!

I had a 3 and 5 year old 30 years ago when this area was hit with the Noreaster they are predicting.  It was days with no electric, heat, etc!!!!  And BORED KIDS!!!!!   lol

Slick
Heart

I live further south and this has been one uneventful winter hear.. So far no snow but a possible storm next week which will stir a little excitement and if it pans out raids to the grocery store for bread & milk LOL.....