Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
just don't use eye drops
I don't know exactly what is going on with them, but some people have had to have eyes REMOVED after using eye drops. We got us some enemies whom are not adverse to destroying us in any way possible.

Years ago, after i took off eye makeup, i used visine. Now? When pigs fly...

Please, I dont care if a dr prescribes them. Check em out online.

But for now, if u can, avoid. Just sayin...
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Charon, thank you for your care. You’re here for us, you help us, and you care about things that might harm us.

I am so thankful to you for bringing this up. My mother used RX drops for 30+ years. She had glaucoma, which required three different types of drops to be used three times a day.

She then had to have a vitrectomy because her ophthalmologist found a hole in the macula of one eye. They may not be treating this condition the way they did back then. She had to keep her head facing downward for I can’t even remember how long. Weeks? When we were in the waiting room I said “Mommm? You’re just calmly reading! Don’t you have any anxiety at ALL?!?” She said: “Nope.” And continued reading her book.

I have always envied my mother’s lack of anxiety. She grew up during the depression and she and her four sisters and one brother moved around a lot, often having to sneak out at night, because they didn’t have the $ for that month’s rent. Having just their mother, they went hungry at times. She had a childhood with constant change in it. Because of the constant upheaval and uncertainty in her childhood, she was used to living in the moment.

My father had a different childhood. There were no major changes. His mother did have terrible anxiety, but I never saw it. She was our main babysitter and I think we helped her anxiety. We have our grandfather’s silly sense of humor and our father’s sarcasm. 

Guess from which side of the family my sis and I inherited our anxiety. We inherited our anxiety from our father’s side, and depression from our mother’s side.

What lovely gifts to receive from each side.
Sick

My mother required eye drops up until the end. My father had dry eye, so required drops for that. 

My mother’s greatest fear was to not be able to see to read. She was a reader. Both of my parents read. I’m like my mother. I need a book on hand. We’ve read books that are difficult to find in libraries now because they’re out of print. We’d go to used book stores. 

When I saw that certain eye drops were causing blindness (and deaths) I was absolutely FURIOUS. I have dry eye syndrome but I never did use drops for them. 

This is going to sound horrible to many, and I apologize. 

I got so angry over this whole plannedemic and recalls etc., that I said to my sis: “You know, I am getting very tired of this “sneaky” crap our government and Elite are doing. Our government (and other governments) and the Elite involved, need to stop this BS. Stop with these depopulation shots. We already know that you want the elderly and infirm dead. So DO IT. Get on with it! 

I know that Hitler didn’t start right out. It took planning and time. 

But putting the vax in our food, and now Giggling Glasses Sweater Man wants to put MASKS ON COWS?

That’s it. That’s the last straw. 

Stop. Just stop. Stop with the lies. Stop with the lousy acting. Stop with the “a little here, then a little there”, thinking that by doing it this way, we’re alllllll going to fall for it. We aren’t. 

So put me in a FEMA camp and then be quick about it. Use a sharp, very tall and well-made guillotine, and behead me. 

I’m so done with this crap. Yes, I know that God wants us to be here for others, but I just get so mad I want to say to some of them in person: “Quit the shilly-shallying and get onnnnnn with it, will ya?” 

Giggling Glasses Sweater Man is INSANE. Masks on cows! And he needs to stop with the giggling. He has zero social skills. Most of these Elite are the same way. 

There. I needed to vent! 

Charon and Ice, the other night I had a whole post for you both typed out, but forgot my own usual way, and I touched part of it with my stylus and the whole thing disappeared to where no man has gone before, wherever that is. Where William Shatner is, I suppose. I normally type it like an email and save it continually. 

Thank you both for your hard work on this site, and for truly caring.  Heart
Heart

I am sorry life has been so hard for you. You gave and received love in your family and that is awesome.

Hang on precious.

Actually I am ready to go to our true home also.

All my love. But Hold on.

Gosh I see u do a lot of avante garde research also.

U follow stew peters on youtube? A couple of us here have followed since the beginning what the "gvt" is doing.

I probably deleted it quickly but i did find an article wherein nurses and drs finally admitted they let many many die due to Covid. ha.

Tis why family was not allowed in. Should have been their choice. The nurses and drs made monies on each death. or, kept their jobs. Way in the beginning, a big shot NYC dr came out of a NY hospital. An upper level. And dived to her death.

There are many places you can research online. Not in books yet or its just i have no monies for books.

My good sis just told me: u r rite. they are cutting social security. Her family member has parkinsons, which is one of my autoimmunes, and he thinks he will have to work again.

I cannot find news on same yet. she watches TV and apparently it was carried on that. I don't. I do computer research.

I used to see articles the Elites were hiring people to just knock at our doors to give us the jab.

I know much of what is in the jab. one item triggers 5G which is unnecessary in this world and the people i know whom must work rite near it, have been ill with covid but with never ending headaches. etc.

Stew Peters also has a film: watch the water. The prophet I follow said the same thing a month or so ago.

If you have time and inclination, look up stew peters. maybe on rumble now. Cuz FB deletes so much.

And why have we not done a damn thing to faux ci? i would prefer he die in the same fashion he tortured beagles. tied up. only their heads went in a hole. and bugs ate the head. alive. And yet that man still walks amongst us.

I am the worst radical here i reckon. so feel free to PM me.

But yeah, its happening. I follow a prophet of God called RobynDBullock. He is awesome. And he tells truth.

But, Ms. November, one or two of us understand what u r saying. Hold on.

If we can. I did not take the jab. But i did get the Cov and it lasted 7 weeks. Seems to be long covid now.

I am glad u have your sister. I gotta find wherein "they" stated in news they were cutting off or down social security. Yeah the elites had needs.

Preparatory work i reckon to put us in poor people camps. Many of us live on social security. sighs.

Talk to ya later. Missed you Ms. November Rain. But I see you have been reading. a lot.

Stew Peters on Rumble...

>https://rumble.com/c/StewPeters

>https://rumble.com/user/StewPetersNetwork

>https://rumble.com/c/StewPetersShorts

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Thank you Ice. I got off on a tangent with Michelle admitting she was a man and then adrenachrome. Lord have mercy.

A simple eye wash cup with saline solution (NO other chemicals) is fantastic for a lot of eye issues. I use this combo all the time when I have sand or eyelashes in my eyes.
I’m glad you understand. I’m actually doing better than I thought I would because for so many, many years I’ve had so many worries about my parents. They’re safe now and that’s a tremendous load I no longer need to carry.

I get names mixed up but my sis and I send each other videos. Ones from people who see it the way we see it. They openly discuss it and some are scientists. Pretty soon we won’t be allowed to watch them.

WEF and it’s human credit system. I’m surprised we can still look up websites that have the Bible and in all the different translations. I love checking the Hebrew bible, etc. Some translations aren’t good. They’re watered down or use completely different meanings for certain words and that may seem like a small thing, but it most definitely is not.

If you need a bit of humor in all that’s going on, JP Sears is hilarious. He put out a video recently and stated it isn’t a funny video. It’s about how he went from being “spiritual” to believing in Christ. He talked with Roseanne Barr on a program and she said “See…you still have hope.” I cracked up when she said that, but she did add that she admired that about him.

I watch a scientist with “unruly” curly hair whose wife joins in on his videos. They’re spot on. He has a brother with the same kind of hair. Great videos. Another is a guy with graying hair and he’s a follower of Christ. His vids are very informative. Another husband and wife team have videos that I watch. They see what is going on. My sister sends me so many. I’ll get their names. They’re are many, some with the same faith I have, some not (yet).

When my dad was in the hospital he had his baseball cap with 2nd Armored Division and its slogan “Hell on Wheels.” He had so many nurses and doctors who asked about where he served. He turned 18 two months before he was to graduate from High School. He requested a deferment which was granted. Imagine graduating then immediately being sent to “Basic Training.” It was in Texas and the hottest months of the year. He then took a train that has a beautiful building and is now like a museum. Then a bus, another bus, etc. to Boston where he and the regiment he was in were sent straight to Germany on the RMS Aquitania. They arrived in their summer fatigues, and began fighting in The Battle of the Bulge. In the freezing snow. He said “We got our winter uniforms…that next summer! But that’s The Army for ya!” Doctors and nurses didn’t think he was 95 because he looked 65. They said things like: I bet you have a lot of opinions on what’s going on.” He said “Ohhhh yesssss. I am seeing exactly what happened in Germany, happening here now. First they get rid of the parties. Then they control the media. Then free speech. Then they come for your guns. If you give them up, the USA is done for, and so are you.”

He was wounded twice and has two Purple Hearts. The first is a medallion type thing. The second is a pin for your uniform which is white with thin purple stripes on a slant in a row, with an Oak Leaf cluster. His helmet was shot off and the bullet just grazed his scalp. No hair ever grew there again. The scar was the exact shape and size of the bullet. He kept a flat top for years and his hair was such a dark brown, it often looked black in certain lighting and photos. The neighborhood kids were absolutely fascinated with that scar!

His regiment freed some death sub-camps in Germany. They shared their rations with the prisoners but couldn’t give them too much, or they would die. He said the most difficult thing was seeing the Children. I asked him how his regiment treated German prisoners they caught. He said they shared their rations with them and talked to them. He said: “The ones doing the actual fighting didn’t want to be there any more than we did. The politicians want the war. But they certainly don’t want to actually be involved in the fighting, or any of the ‘dirty’ jobs.”

He said once they were in a deserted city, and house. He said one of their men needed new boots badly so took a pair off of a dead German soldier. Everyone said: “NOOOO! Don’t wear those!!!!! They wear hobnailed boots! You can hear them! If you wear those, you’ll be mistaken for a German soldier and get yourself shot by your own Army!”

He described their rations. I found pictures of saved ones online and he pointed everything out saying “Yep.” They got a very unusual sized block of Hershey’s chocolate. He pointed it out. Because I love chocolate, I was salivating when he described it. Shorter than a Hershey Chocolate bar, but really thick! He said: “Those were so good.” I said: “I can only imagine! Now they have added wax-like crap to them and they’re thinner, too.”

My father’s blood oxygen levels kept dropping when my mother was bedridden. We went to the ER and he had some fluid. Their cardiologist adored them. He told my mother and father the way he sees our medical care headed, scares him to death. He said “The hospital gets paid (I can’t remember the amount he stated) when they put COVID-19 as the cause of ANY death. Many of these deaths which had COVID-19 listed as the cause of death, were definitely not from COVID-19. Many were because of things like car and motorcycle accidents, and even suicides.” He was furious. He also said: “I do NOT like Fauci. For many reasons. And one is because he has a $ stake in what is going on.” He said this before the vaxassinations had begun.

While in the hospital they would have my dad walk with a blood oxygen monitor on. It would go so low I’d see the nurse look frightened. She said: “Are you feeling weaker or dizzy?” My dad: “Nope.” When they had him do this he walked up and back the full length of the hallway and he said “I’m fine.” Whenever they said: “What about now?” He’d say: “Fine. Don’t feel anything.” Doctors came in to talk to him. None of them could understand why he was walking at all.

After he died at home on hospice, we had to clean out everything including the garage and his shop. While moving me into a new place. He was a Design Engineer and his hobby was building cars from scratch or making parts for his son in law’s friends who raced. Soooooooo much equipment.

I got Omicron from my sis who tested negative. She has a better immune system because she works with people. Her husband had C before it was even mentioned. 

I first got vertigo, and had to hang onto the walls going back and forth to the bathroom. Then I got chills. My teeth we’re actually chattering and I would accidentally bite my tongue. Then I got a fever. Then the flu-like bowel issues and vomiting at the same time. 

I truly believed I would feel that way forever. I begged to die. I read others got this same symptom and it was the absolute worst: Swallowing felt like I was swallowing razor blades. Even just my own saliva. Or like a cheese grater had been used on my throat. I have had strep throat many times before, and I thought THAT was bad. But this was very different. It was absolutely brutal. I would have died due to dehydration, but my sis sent me electrolyte waters, vitamin waters, etc. in different flavors. 

After I got better, my beloved cat who was a very big cat (part Maine Coon) began to lose weight. He lost hair. He was robust and healthy when he got here. I read that cats can spread it to humans and humans to cats. I had to have him put down. He could have had stress because he lost my mother, then my father, then his home, also. 

I needed another cat. I have to have at least one cat. New neighbors moved in next door and the husband’s brother had two Calico cats he couldn’t keep. He gave them to me. 

My sis and I always try to remember what Corrie ten Boom said even when in Auschwitz. “God is good.”

Thank you Charon and Ice for the video links and names. I will share them with my sis! 

Love to all of you!  Heart